Irresistible 19 ^____^

GUYS Irresistible is Romance #670! ;D!!! I know thats not much but hey I'm on the list! WOOO! It's all thanks to you sexy people (; THANKS <333 vote more and shizz so I can get hhigher please? :D <3

We both immediately freeze.

I pull away from Oliver slightly and see the fear on his face and then I swear I see regret there, he regrets kissing me now? Well, that hurt. I felt my heart tighten. I close my eye's for a second and take a deep breath.

"Boys? What. Was.That?" My father asks slowly.

I mouth to Oliver, 'Don't worry, I'll take care of this.' I give him a small smile to reassure him.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do but I'll figure it out within the next 20 seconds. "BOYS."

I clear my throat,"Come with me dad," I stand up from the couch. 

"What about Oliver?"

"Oh, he has nothing to do with this." I mumble sounding strangely calm for the situation we are in.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see, let's uh talk privately please?" 

He raises an eyebrow, "Sure, but there better be a good explaination for this." He motions with his hand.

"Their is a perfectly good explaination. Ahh can I have a word with Oliver alone real quickly? I'll meet you...?"

He narrows his eyes,"Will there be any more making out on my couch again?"

I flinch a little bit,"Ah no sir. No more." 

"Then meet me in my study." He says giving us one last glance.

I bend down in front of Oliver,"Hey babe," I mumble trying to lighten the mood.

He looks down,"What are we going to do?" He looks so lost, I'll remove that look off his face.

"Ahh you're going to do nothing, I'll take care of this." I lean down and kiss his forehead. "Don't worry about a thing." 

"What are you going to do?" He looks up at me.

"Nothing you should worry about." 

I stand all the way up, and start to walk away, "I'll be back." 

"Is everything going to be okay?" He asks before I'm able to leave.

I turn to look at him and smile,"Of course everything will be okay, Cedric's going to take care of everything. So smile." 

"I really dont feel like smiling." He says sadly, does he really not like the fact that dad knows now? I frown. I must not be that amazing if he really feels this bad about him knowing about me.

"Smile for me." I say trying to sound happy.

"For you." He smiles.

"Thanks, now I'll be back." I walk away then and head in the direction that dad went in, I really have no idea where this supposably study is.

I hear somebody clear there throat, "In here."

I head in the direction of father's voice, before I step inside the room I take a deep breath and then I put a smile on my face, and walk in.

"Whats with the smile? And close the door." 

"Oh no reason." I turn and close the door.

I turn back to father and stay where I'm standing.