Irresistible 20

Dedicated to Lizzi! She does amazing Boyxboy stories check em out guys :D

(: Sorry for takng so long to update! But Im doing it now after like 2 months -____-! Not my fault! They wont let me go home, Im using their computer cause they aren't home looool! >:) I feel so evil! MUAHAHAHAHA. ANYWAY! I wanna thank my fans! Every new fan I thank you so much for fanning! I would thank every single one of you  on your wall and what not but I got over 100 new fans so WOWWW, Im still shocked that I have that many fans! Okay I shall let you read! :D

I cup his face and whisper, "Because I love you, Oliver."

His facial expression turned from sad to shocked to many other emotions that I couldnt make out they changed so quickly, "W-what?" he rasped out.

Did I say it too soon? "I love you." I say again.

He just stands there staring at me. After what felt like forever I mumble, "Shit, sorry Oliver." I laugh nervously, I let my hands fall from his face and I embrace him I then pull away.

Putting on my best fake smile I can muster I smile at him, best to change the subject I can tell he doesnt know what to say. I push the rejection feelings away for another day and try to sound as happy as ever'.

"So what are you wanting to do tomorrow? Maybe we could you know sneak out and go to the mall or the movies." Or maybe he doesn't want to be alone with me now? Especially now that he knows I love him, "Or you know we could hang out with your friends at the park or they could come over here like that one day. Whatever you want to do." I smile.

He is still quiet, then he shakes his head and says, "What would you like to do?"

"Anything you'd like." Not wanting to upset him even more than I already have and happy that he spoke.

"Well anything...."

"Oliver!!!" I hear dad screech from downstairs.

He backs up and heads toward the door, "Be right back."

"Mmmkay."

As soon as he closes the door behind him I let out a long sigh and colapse on my bed and stare at the ceiling.

Fuck, I just ruined everything. I knew I shouldn't have said that I loved him to him. I swear I'm such an idiot!

He didn't even kiss me before he went downstairs like he normally would, I feel the pit of my stomach churn and my heart drop.

Did I really ruin everything? Maybe I could take it back. Maybe its not too late, I could tell him I was just kidding and we could go back to normal.

Would he believe it? No I dont think he would.

I sigh again and roll on my side and look at the sliding door, some fresh air might do me some good.

I sit up and put my feet on the carpet, I've never noticed how soft this carpet is, I wiggle my toes on the carpet, so soft...

I walk slowly to the door my heart still low.

Once Im outside I lean against the balcony and look up at the sky.

Inhaling deeply and exhaling, I run my fingers through my hair.

I can't take back the I love you, thats a cowardly move. Just don't say it again and dont do anything to I dunno....drastic

Maybe he wants space? Yeah Im sure he would, I should suggest to him that he should go have some fun with his friends, without me of course so he can relax, I know me telling him that I love him must be alot on him.