Chapter 7

"Come on Sasuke! Pick up the pace!" Mikoto said happily, almost too bouncy for normality.
"You're unusually happy, mother." Itachi commented, glancing at the rest of the family to see their reactions. Sasuke and Fugaku both seem to have noticed it too and were both curious but they don't seem to want to start the conversation. "Why not? My married boy is finally spending time with the family!" Mikoto said excitedly. Does Mikoto remember that they are doing paintball? It isn't fun when you get shot by someone, especially if it is your family member. It would be a hell of an embarrassment. When they arrived, they stopped in surprise when they saw a mop of blond hair. What is Naruto doing here? They watched in curiosity as a group of men approached Naruto. She was obviously beautiful and no one would pass up the chance to date the blond if she was actually single. "Hey beautiful. Do you know how to use that? Do you need a hand?" One of them asked, trying and failing to act cool. Naruto turned slightly to glare at the man who was oblivious to it. "No need." Naruto said sharply and cocked her gun up and pulled the trigger a few times all in one fluid motion without aiming. The paintballs whizzed through the air and hit the different targets painted quite a distance away, all in the bullseye. "Are you ignoring me?" The man said hotly, angered by the blond.
"Don't you dare touch her." A male with red hair and a red kanji tattooed on his forehead stepped in front of Naruto protectively, almost growling out his statement. "And what are you gonna do, redhead?" Another one asked cockly.
"Back off Gaara." Naruto said before her other bestfriend could do anything. The redhead looked at her sharply before stepping away to stand beside her. Naruto was about to walk away when one of them grabbed her wrist. Gaara was about to pry the man off when Naruto raised a hand to stop him. The uchihas panicked when they saw their daughter & sister in law get grabbed. Sasuke's heart clenched. What is this weird feeling? Why do I care about her now? They were about to help but decided against it, wanting to see what she would do.
"Don't walk away. Don't you want to spend some time with us?"
"Let me go." Naruto said calmly, her other hand clutching the paintball gun, getting ready to strike the man. "And if I don't?" Naruto shrugged as if saying even she wouldn't know what she is capable of doing if he isn't willing to let go but it was clearly saying that it wouldn't be pretty. "You're married." The man stated in shock when he felt a cold hard band and some piece of cut rock touching the skin of his palm. A diamond ring, on her left ring finger. Itachi glanced at Sasuke's hand to see that he wasn't wearing his wedding ring. Itachi tsked mentally at the stupidity of his brother. Why isn't he showing that he cared about Naruto enough to at least wear the ring?
"Your point?" Naruto asked boredly.
"How old are you even? You look like a high schooler."
"I'll take that as a compliment, thank you very much. For your information I have a few degrees in different subjects and I already have a job so I am actually old enough to be married now if you would just release me. I am sure my husband would not be very happy." Sasuke wouldn't care.
Sasuke was shock that she still treated him like a husband even though he never even spoke to her, it stayed that way for a total of four years now, six months of it was a married life.
"Is your husband satisfying you?" Naruto jerked in surprise at the question and she immediately wrenched her arm away, suddenly disgusted by the man. "That is none of your business." Naruto said coldly before turning again whilst pulling her hood over her head, trying to walk away. "You look familiar." Naruto stopped at a new voice, amused. Ah, the only one that had actually looked serious and sounds serious.
"Really?"
"Yes... Let me think... Have you been to Europe in June, which is four months ago?" The uchihas looked even more interested, she said she was going to Europe that time for a personal trip and she hasn't told them why she went, this might be the time they can find out what she did in Europe. "Yeah why?"
"Did you go there for a specific thing?"
"Yeah."
"The UFC MMA?"
"Well duh. The Ultimate Fighting Championship and Mixed Martial Arts is my favourite."
"Never thought you were a girl that likes seeing people get beat up." One of the men commented and Naruto turned around and shot him a wry grin. "Not really. But I like to be the one doing it." Naruto said, cracking her knuckles almost innocently. Note the word almost.
"Did you see the small one, the one that looked like a kid, go against men at least twice the height and build?" The man asked, getting excited at finding a potential friend who is as obsessed with UFC as he is. "Maybe."
"That kid was so awesome! No body could tell whether it was a guy or a girl though."
"Didn't people name that kid Death Shadow? Like G.I.Joe, storm shadow. Hahaha." Naruto said and the man laughed with her, nodding his head. "The kid is an undefeated champion! The kid always covered up the hair and face."
"Death Shadow is obviously a girl."
"What?"
"Is there a problem with a UFC champion being a girl?" Naruto asked, her eyes narrowing.
"No. I'm just wondering how you figured it out."
"Simple. Body shape and the presence of an Adam Apple. Death Shadow didn't have any Adam Apple and her shoulders wasn't broad nor was her body straight, it held a little curve to it under the clothing she wears to cover up." Naruto explained.
"You are a true fan of UFC. My name's Uzumaki Ken."
"Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto."
"Uzuma- you're the heiress! Your mom is the one who married an outsider." Everyone was either looking shock or confused or just plain emotionless.
"Is there a problem?"
"No but your mom is my sister."
"Then you are my uncle..." Naruto said trailing off, staring incredulously at Ken. "Awwwww! My niece is a beautiful little girl!!!" Ken sounded like he wanted to squeal, he strode over and picked Naruto up easily and swung her around before letting her down. "I am 18. I'm not little." Naruto said pouting playfully.
"18 and married. That's too young, what is your mother thinking."
"Wanna ask her?" Naruto asked, pulling out her phone. Ken asked his friends to start without them and Naruto did the same with her group of friends - mainly Gaara and his siblings and their bodyguards who Temari forced to play. "Hey mom?"
"Yes sweetheart? How have you been? Has Sasuke-Kun been treating you well?"
"I'm fine. Why does everyone ask whether Sasuke is treating me fine?"
"Because everyone knows that kid is an emo and is an arrogant stuck-up brat and he is someone who will make someone else's life hel-"
"Mom! I didn't know you hate Sasuke so much. Why did you betroth me to him if you hate the man I call bestfriend?" Naruto asked, and Ken looked at her as he tried to figure out whether this Sasuke is treating his niece well. "I don't hate him, dearest. It's just that I am worried about how my baby girl is doing."
"I am fine besides that not why I have called. Do you have a brother?" Kushina paused in confusion.
"Yes I do, why? He went missing a two decades ago. He suddenly packed up and disappeared after a fight with our parents. I have been looking for him and I still am."
"What if I told you I found him?"
"What?"
"When I was out paintball with the Sabakus."
"What?"
"And they tried flirting with me."
"What?"
"They wanna pop my cherry." Naruto tried, seeing if her mom would have a change of reaction. It was true that they wanted to have sex with her but she wouldn't let them anyways. She is an MMA fighter and the undefeated UFC champion after all. "WHAT?!? THAT F*KING KID! HOW DARE THAT BOY TRY TO POP YOUR CHERRY? IM GOING TO KILL HIM. WHERE IS HE?"
"Relax mom. I was joking. Your daughter is capable of protecting herself. I'll invite your brother to come over tonight. You can scream at him all you want. Just don't cause the neighbour to call the cops."
"Wait-"
"Bye mom! Love you!" Naruto said quickly and hung up. Naruto quickly pulled out a pen and A5 notebook from one of her many pockets to write down how to contact her. "Lunch together?" Ken asked.
"Sure. Gotta call my loving hubby to tell him I can't cook for him." Naruto said, and Ken noted she almost rolled her eyes at the word 'loving'. How bad is their relationship?