Chapter 14

Sasuke lifted Naruto into her wheelchair and checked that she was comfortable before he started pushing her to the pick up area where their chauffeur would drive them back to the Uchiha estate. Naruto barely managed to hide her surprise when she noticed that there was a lift system that wasn't there before. "Do you like it? I'm sure none of us minds carrying you up and down but it's for just in cases. Like for when you are alone when you need to get upstairs." Sasuke explained. Naruto nodded gratefully as Sasuke eased her off the wheel chair and carried her up the stairs with Itachi following behind with the wheelchair. Sasuke placed her down on her chair and pushed her towards the study. "Father, mother! We're home!" Sasuke announced when they were close enough before Sasuke turned them back a little and pushed her into his room, showing her where things are as there were more new things so her stuff could be stored in his room.
(A week later)
Kurama and his gang has been taking turns following her around more often, she would always see them everywhere she goes. It was as if they were being her unofficial bodyguards, which they were, mind you. They are very mad that Naruto is injured and has vowed to keep their little sister safe. They were all trying very hard to stay hidden but Naruto always spots them. But she doesn't point them out but when it rains she always force them to come into the shelter and just guard her from her side and not from the shadows.
Kurama was trying to hide his giggles as he watched Naruto kissing Sasuke. The two were cute together, you got admit that. "Are you giggling?" A deep smooth voice asked, sounding amused. Kurama whipped his head around, glaring, with a hand on his chest to calm his racing heart. "Don't need to scare me like that! And NO! I was not giggling." Kurama deadpanned, sending Itachi a glare. "Hn." Kurama snorted at the one syllable sound made by Uchihas.
"They make a cute couple." Kurama whispered, knowing Itachi can hear him.
"But Sasuke almost lost her because of his stupidity."
"But she doesn't give up. She doesn't want to lose him..."
"She loves him." Itachi said.

"You ready?"
"As ready as I will ever be." Naruto said quietly as she looked ip towards their destination. School. Sasuke frowned slightly. Ever since his girlfriend got rescued, she just isn't herself anymore. She isn't loud anymore and she was always hiding herself, wearing big baggy hoodies which half of them belonged to Sasuke, and was a gazillion times to big for her, with black slacks and a pair of her favourite Keds shoes (with Taylor Swift as the ambassador of Keds, Naruto bought every possible design, her fav was the one with 'Welcome to New York' printed on it) to complete the look. They had went to the school before and requested for a change in their timetables so that Sasuke was in all of Naruto's classes, Sasuke took most of the classes that Naruto took except for Art, Science, medical, psychology. Believe it or not, Sasuke doesn't really enjoy either of those topics because of the teachers. The teachers were the ones that had put him off the subjects but now, Sasuke is willing to take up the subject for his girlfriend. Bring it on! Naruto had suggested they change some of her timetable so Sasuke could attend the courses he had selected which was different from Naruto. She suggested changing her medical course for Sasuke's law course, claiming that she wouldn't have much use for it anyways seeing as she can't walk, she wouldn't be able to operate on a patient as efficiently. Then to change all her PE periods to Sasuke's business course, which was a convenient as she can't have PE and it was the same periods as Sasuke's business course. Her free period fell on Sasuke's PE classes so she decided she would spend it in the gym, watching her boyfriend trashing all the others, seeing as he was the one of best athletes they had, with Naruto being in the very best spot but now she's not in any condition to do any sports that involves legs.

I can do this... I can survive this. If I survived being called names before, I can do it again.