Chapter 27

"Oooo!!!!! You look so prettyyyyyy!!!!!" Kushina, Mikoto, Tsunade, Temari and Konan gushed as they fussed about the blond child. Naruto flushed bright red as she looked at herself in the mirror. She was kinda happy with what she was wearing. The women were talking animatedly to each other. Naruto sighed and looked down at her own legs. After so long they were still useless and she cannot walk by herself or do anything that involved some sort of leg movement. She felt so useless. Why would Sasuke even want to be with such a useless girl?
"Aren't you dashing?" Itachi teased his younger brother. Sasuke mock glared at Itachi through the mirror as he adjusted his suit for the thousandth time. "Stop touching it. You're going to ruin it un!" Deidara said, slapping the child's hand away from the suit. Sasuke's face scrunched up in annoyance but didn't touch the suit anymore. It almost time. Sasuke settled himself in a chair as he tried to calm his nerves. He suddenly felt like something was off.
"What's wrong Otouto?" Itachi asked when he noticed the look on his younger brother's handsome face. Sasuke looked at him with a worried gaze. "Something's wrong with Naruto." Sasuke had said quietly but they all paused to look at him incredulously. How would he have known that something was wrong with the blond kid when none of them has seen her yet?
"Would you like me to check on her then, Sasuke?" Itachi asked and he received a nod of confirmation that was none too eagerly.

"What's wrong Naruto?" Said child shook her head and looked away. All the ladies paused whatever they were doing to tend to the child. "Something is wrong. Do tell." Mikoto said, rubbing her hand on Naruto's back to comfort her.
"Why would Sasuke want date someone so useless?"
"You're NOT useless! You hear me? You are never useless. If he doesn't love you, he would have broken up but he didn't which showed his amount of love." Mikoto said sternly. They were all saddened by the fact that the kid thinks she doesn't deserve anything. It broke their heart when she still viewed herself as useless despite all the amazing things she can do even without the use of her feet. She could still function like a normal person and that's all everyone cared about. They just wanted her to be happy. Itachi walked in on his mother softly glaring at Naruto who had her head bowed. "What happened?"
"She doesn't think Sasuke made the right choice." Konan said quietly to her friend. "She still viewed herself as useless."
Itachi sighed and went over to Naruto. He kneeled down in front of the girl. "You're not useless. Sasuke was really worried about you so he made me check on you. See if he didn't love you, he wouldn't have asked me to check. Heck he wouldn't even be able to tell something was wrong from like miles away. He loved you, remember that. He told me give you this." Itachi said, giving Naruto a folded piece of paper before standing up to leave. Naruto opened up the paper and saw Sasuke's attempt at drawing. It always cracked her up seeing the drawings. Itachi smiled as he heard Naruto's soft giggles. Mission accomplished.

Its time.

"Do you, Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto, take Uchiha Sasuke as your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I do."
"Do you, Uchiha Sasuke, take Namikaze-Uzumaki Naruto as your lawfully wedded wife?"
"I do."
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may kiss the bride."

THE END!!!! I want to thank everyone for their support of this fan fictions. I hope you enjoyed it!