Chapter Fifteen

Copyright © MarcyN 2013

The stood laughing hysterically as the elevator took them back up to their suite.  Two other couples entered the elevator and congratulated them.  They laughed through the thank yous as the other couples eyed them. Cella and Giana are going to be pissed.” Angelo laughed grabbing the rail trying to get some control of his laughter. “ I bet they picked the church and the priest..” Francesca laughed out loud. “The flowers, the cake and a gown.”

“Wait to they here that Elvis officiated.”Angelo laughed

“When should we tell them...” Francesca asked.

“After,the baby is born!” They said in unison. Still laughing.

The elevator stopped at their floor. Angelo pulled her into his arms for a quick kiss. Taking her hand he led her down the hall to their room. Arriving at their door he opened and stopped her from walking in.” We’re going to do this right.” He lifted up in his arms. Francesca wrapped her arms around his neck as he carried her over the threshold kicking the door closed.  Leaning in to the crock of his neck she kissed him. He moaned with pleasure, as he carried her through the suite to the bed room, carefully placing her on her feet facing him. Slowly he reached behind her unzipping her gown, then watching as it slid to the floor. Angelo felt speechless looking at his sexy wife as she stood before him in a white lace bra that barley contained her full breast and flimsy panties and high white heels that showed off her long shapley legs a blue garter encircled her thigh. “Is that for me to remove?”  Angelo asked .She didn’t say a word just backing up until she reached the bed. Sitting down she open her legs wide and motioned with her finger for him to come. God he wanted his wife in fact he was already hard with his need for her, she had changed his whole world. Now she belonged to him for life.  Removing his jacket, tie and shirt he did exactly as she wanted. Kneeling in front of her he slowly trailed kiss up on thigh than the next. Until he reached the garter and pulled it off with his teeth. His wife moaned with pleasure.  Spreading her legs he took full control of what she offered as he pushed the lace panties to the side kissing her most intimate spot.  

“Angelo, please!” Francesca arched up gripping the sheets, she could not contain the yell of ecstasy that took over her as he pleasured her with his tongue and lips and fingers. And when he joined their bodies she couldn’t not help but rejoice in the feel of him inside of her lifting from the bed he held her  in his arms as his powerful thrust took them both over the edge. Now as she lay across his chest his arms wrapped tightly around she listened to his light breathing as she drifted to sleep she laughed to her self.. She was now Mrs. Angelo Binochi lock stock and barrow   . Cella’s daughter in law.

The ring of her cell phone brought Francesca out of her slumber as she pick up for her mother.”Hey mom, what’s up”

“Where are you Francesca?”

“I’m in bed.”

“Ok but where are you in bed?”Francesca sat up trying to think of an answer...She hated lying since the last incident and her mother and this crazy fish thing.

“I’m in Nevada mom.”

“Whose on the phone babe?” Angelo asked.