Chapter Three

Francesca was heading home early from  the office she had made plans to hang out with her girlfriends tonight  they were going out eat and drink and have fun it was their regular ritual she  needed a Jolly Rancher about now it had been a long week.  Marcella Binochi was  becoming a nuance. She had called everyday since there meeting talking about her son who was away on business .  It was apparent the man knew what his mother was up too ..because she had already been working for them  a month and had yet to see the infamous Angelo Binochi.. As she maneuvered through the heavy traffic she listened to.Riahanna siging “Where have you been all my life.”The music was interrupted by a phone call. The name flashing on the screen in the dash  no other than Mrs Binochi She answered..”.Hello.”

“Hello dear this is Cella.”.

“ What can I do for you Mrs. Binochi?” Not that she wanted to do anything but get a Jolly Rancher..

“I was wondering if  you could do me an itsbitsy favor?”

 She knew that any favor for Cella was going to be a big one .. and if  she didn’t agree Cella would be on the horn to Gianna ..

“Angelo is getting into night and I wanted to know if you could possible stop past and make him dinner.?”

”Mrs Binochi it’s Friday  afternoon  and I’m officially off…”

“Please Fran it would mean so much to me…for you to do this ..Really I would do it but I’m visiting my sister in Jersey ..Angelo just called and told me he was coming home from California, this evening .. I just want to make sure he has a homemade meal to come home too…” The woman was good she knew how to manipulate …trying to sound so pitiful.   She would bet anything that Cella Binochi was sitting at home with her husband.

“Ok Mrs  Binochi”

“Darling call me Cella , I owe you Francesca …you are such a sweetheart..oh by the way  you can’t go wrong if you cook  chicken parmesan, he loves it. You know what.they  sayaaaaa. The way to a man’s heart is his stomach” Francesca swore she heard a man snickering in the background.

 “ Fran, everything should be their already. Thanks again dear, ooh got go my sister’s calling..” She didn’t hear any sister calling ..It was clearly s a set up if ever there was.  She was determined to stay a step ahead of Mrs Binochi.  That’s why she was ordering from Maggio’s and leaving it for Angelo”s dinner. She  put in the order, It would be ready by the time she got off the express way..

She parked her Benz along side the renovated building that Angelo called home
she had been here several time now and had yet to meet Angel according to his mother he was away on a business trip which apparently  had ended  today. Cella had showed her around the her first day  she informed her that  all the renovations in the building had been done by Angelo and his father they had  turned the old factor into a five loft apartment the two upper lofts were  his.  . She rode the elevator up to his loft and used the code his mother had given to enter. He had taste she must admit .The  area was open you could see through from the living room to the dinning area  to the beautiful kitchen. The bed room was partitioned off by large doors. She had the meal in a bag all she had to do  was transfer over to his containers in the cabinet and she  make it seem like she used the ingredients.She was just as good a player as Cella ....At  least she could wear what she had on out tonight,  she opened the refrigerator ….and a bottle of blue Hawaiian punch decided to  not have top on it   splashing  all over her peony pink Michal Kors dress…She definitely want to kill Cella and her son…