I'm So Happy I'm Sad! No really!

It's been a few weeks since the first day of school. To sum it up Fred and George are daiting those stupid Canadian twins (A/N no I'm not racist to Canadians for I am part Canadian) and ignoring me because they are to obssesed over them. Hermione hates me for "stabbing me in the back by daiting the biggest git in the world". Neville was mad about me daiting Draco but got over it and is now happy for me. Ron is pissed off at Harry because Harry got into the Tri-Wizard Tourtament. Harry, poor poor Harry, is confused, lonely, worried, and stressed. Draco is happy about all this and is uniware that everyone being angry makes me sad and is thrilled that I spend all my time with him and his perverted goonies! Thinking about thesse forced and unkown anoyed and angry sigh which caught Draco's attention. "Princess are you alright." "Yes Draco, I'm fine." "Are you absalutly sure because I can send father after anyone or anything bothering you!" "I'm fine Draco I promise." "Then what's wrong?" "I'm so happy that I'm sad because no one else can feel the content of my heart." He smiled. "Alright darling." he kissed me then turned back to CrabCake, Gargoyle, and PuggFace. After a few more momments Draco turned to me. "Princess it's getting late and almost time for my dettion meet me tomorrow in my tree in the court yard during our break?" "Alright." With that we smiled before exchaning a kiss of farewell.  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walked to "Draco's" tree to find him sitting in it in a sexy pose with his friends standing around it talking to them. "What are you doing Draco trying to saduce me by spreding your legs?" "Only if it's working princess." "I laughed and began to climb the tree sitting in his lap. He chuckled wrapping his arms around my waiste and began to continuue talking to his friends.

Looking up I saw Harry walking out onto the court yard. Well this isn't going to go over well. I quickly got off of Draco's lap moving over to the side knowing he was about to mock Harry. "Why so tense Potter?" right on cue. Harry ignored him and kept walking. Smart choice Harry. "My father and I have a bet you see. I said you won't last ten minutes in this competition. He disagrees, he doesn't think you'll last five." That cought Harry attention causing him to turn around. "I don't give a damn what your father thinks, he's vile and cruel and your pathetic." With that I gace Harry a sorry glance as Draco stalked after him thretenigly. Just as Draco was about to get to Harry Mad-Eye came out and turned him into a white ferret. Inraged as everyone laughed and seeing as Draco was thrown down one of his friends pants I lunged at Mad-Eye. Notcing my attack he pointed his wand at me and I became small and tiny. I hid as people began to stare, I could of sworn this tree was shorter than this. Then one of the profressors chased Mad-eye away and turned Draco back to normal before he ran off. I tried to fallow him but noticed I was about the size of a foot....What...The...Bloody...Hell!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What happen?! D=