I Can't Believe It

Dedication to my 20th fan!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Draco's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She's even hotter than before. Her flawless skin has a slight tan to it now which makes her hair look even more perfect and her beautiful blue eyes pop. She's so perfect, I want her even more. Crap focus Draco your staring. Snapping out of my trance I smirk noticing she's staring at me as well. "See something you like?" "Yea." "Really now?" "Yup." She glances over my body. "Nice outfit." My face fell. She like my outfit but not me? "What about my sexy lips which can be all over yours?" She scoffed at me. "Keep dreaming big boy!" She got up and began to walk away so I quickly grabbed onto her wrist spinning her around and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Amanda's P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I kept staring over his body and his complete perfection, he then brought me out of my thoughts by talking. ""See something you like?" He asked me smirking. I told him yes to have him chalenge me. I glanced over him thinking before saying "Nice outfit." I had to keep from laughing when he became disapointed. "What about my sexy lips which can be all over yours?" I almost attacked him for that offer but being smart I told him not a chance and got up to walk away but I felt him grab my wrist turning me around placing his soft, tender, yet strong and rough lips on mine. At first I was taken off gaurd not expecting him doing that but then quickly kissed back melting into the kiss. "Will you finally quit avoiding me and playing hard to get and date me already Longbottom?" "Sure Malfoy." We stared at each other before laughing over my our comments. 

Grabbing his hand we walked off towards school. We were walking down the halls knowing that we couldn't go near the R.O.R. due to the party so we decided to head towards to kitchen only to run into Fred and George walking back carrying food for the party. "Amanda what are you doing with Draco." 

I looked at them shrugging before walking off. They completely ignored me earlier all because of those twin girls.Draco seemed to notice the anger in my eyes as we walked and he stopped. "Alright what's wrong? What did they do?" "Completely ignored me because of theese stupid twins they met." I noticed Draco become angry so I kissed him softly on the lips. "Just forget them Draco. He smiled and we walked off hand in hand. 

I can't beleive I'm daiting Draco Malfoy...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I love you guys because you got me 20 fans and I have around 50 comments and 40 votes and i have over 1,000 reads. I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!! (pic of Amanda and video of a song I was listening to while writing this.)