The Hogwarts Express

~*Amanda's P.O.V.*~

"Come on Neville were going to be late!" I ran through the station to get to our platform on time tugging my little brother Neville with me. "You've gone mad! We can't run through a barrier!"  "ShhhNeville don't shout things like that!.." I hushed my voice "Your a wizard Neville that barrier is magic it won't hurt now come on our we'll miss our train!" I dragged him through just in time to see a family of red heads. "FRED! GEORGE!" I saw twins boys turn to look at me. "Amanda!" They cried in unison. I dragged Neville with me leaving our things for the luggage men. "Who's this little man you got their Amanda, new admirer?"  "No! He's my little brother!" "Ronny we found you a new play mate!" Fred & George's little brother Ron stepped around. "Go on Neville." I then pushed him forward as we all got onto the train. Neville walked off with Ron and some boy with black hair and a girl with brown bushy hair. I sat in a compartment to be accompanied by Fred, George and our friend Lee Jordan. "So Amanda got any new photos for us?" "Actually I do here." I passed them 10 photos. They all smirked. "Were going to name them." "Uh, fine go ahead." "DID HE DRESS YOU AS A FREAKING BUNNY?!" I blushed. "Yea..."

List of names for the photos.

Amanda Longbottom 1 & 2: Normal for Amanda

Street Amanda: She's on the street

Classy Amanda: She's dressy

Bunny Amanda: Dressed as a bunny

Om Nom Nom Amanda: She was chewing on stuff

Captain Amanda: She was dressed as a little sailor

Strange Amanda: She had a face that she uses when shes thinking or saying that's strange

Amanda's Smile: Thats their favorite smile that only Amanda gives special people (people she loves)

Dressy Amanda: She has on a high quality jacket

"Nice Amanda, real nice!" said Lee. "Enough chit-chat, what kind of pranks are we doing this year!" "Tons!" replied Lee. "I'm going to check on Neville and his friends and then I'm gonna change into my robes." "Ok!" 

I walked down the corridor with my robes in hand and finally spotted Neville. I opened the compartment and gasped. "Blimey your Harry Potter!" I said wide eyed. "Y-yes." "Sorry I just really look up to you. And you are?" "Hermione Granger." "Ah, nice to meet you. Neville you might wanna go change soon." "I will once I find my toad." "Again! That's four times this morning Neville!" "Well it's not like your precious Maxy!" "Your right Neville, a growing kitten takes more responsibility thanta toad!" I then stalked off to get dressed and came out to find some little boy with white blond hair. "Names Draco, Draco Malfoy. Why don't you come join me in my compartment and find out what a real man is like." I choked out laughter. :No can do sport." I then walked off and back to my compartment. I could here the boys talking about some girl they all happen to like. I walked in. "Who you talking bout?" "No one. What took you so long." "I yelled at Neville for losing his toad for the fourth time this morning, then I met Harry Potter and some girl named Hermione and then I got changed only to walk out on some white blond haired boy trying to show me what a real man is like." "Whats the problem with this boy?" Fred eyed me as he spoke. "He's Draco, Draco Malfoy." All the boys began chocking only to begin laughing and next thing I know they're all on the floor on topof each other laughing. "DOG PILE!!!" I then jumped on them all. We all stood up just as the train came to a stop. I was finally home!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The pictures the boy's were looking at are on the side. I hope you enjoyed please let me know what you think of my new story I will update between all my stories as I think of new ideas don't worry.

With love

 ~Yuki