Why Me?

I walked into my room to change to something more comfortable so I could go back and hang out with the boys to find one of Hogwarts owls on my bed with a letter in it's mouth. I picked it up and began to read the sloppy yet fancy writing on the letter.

 Amanda, 

I realize you have many admirers that probably stalk you and just stare but I'm different than them, I love you for you and not your body (although you have really beautiful body) and I want you to get to know me for me before pestering you. Please give me a chance to be your friend and maybe more. Meet me at the astronomy tower tomorrow night at midnight.

           Your #1 Secret Admirer. 

I got dressed in some shorts and a loose tank top and then threw my hair up into a loose pony tail. I walked down the stairs to the common room re-reading the letter giggling as I did and almost tripped. "What's that we got here?" Said Lee and George held me down so Fred could grab the letter. "No! Give it back!" "No!" Said Fred. (That rhymed!) "You three have all been moody jerks! What's going on!" They ignored my words and read the letter. Then Fred balled it up and passed it to George who passed it to Lee who tossed it into the fire. "I hate you. I hate you all." "Don't go to meet this git, I bet you half of our WWW products that he is the opposite of what he says I bet he wants you only for your body!" I couldn't take it and slapped George in the face. "You are all just jealous because others are getting my attention. You want me to sit here and only talk to you three and have no other friends! You are so selfish!!" I stomped up the stairs ignoring peoples stares and the boys pleading voices and went to bed.

(A/N: She doesn't know about the whole crush thing if you haven't caught on so they are jelious but not of her having other friends)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Next Night~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It is nearly midnight. Time for me to meet him. Even though I don't know who he is. I put on some eye liner so my eyes could pop and let my hair down out of a braid so that it was semi-wavy and walked silently down the stairs. I cast a spell on myself so that I was invisible and 100% silent. I walked to the top of the astronomy tower and waited. Two minutes early.As I stood their waiting I couldn't help but feel as if someone was watching me but I let it go as I felt hands cover my eyes. "Guess who." "My special secret admirer?" "Yes but who am I?" "I have no clue sorry." I felt the hands move and I quickly turned around to see the eyes of Cedric Diggory. "Cedric Diggory...you like me?" 

Cliffy!!! Random funny video- How Twilight Should Have Ended!!!!