Boys, Boys, More Boys, and a Surprise

AAAHHHH I'm so sorry fans! Thank you for staying with me, I've just had allot going on and I've been busy. I saw HP7pt2 in 3D Tuesday it was good. I must say I'm disappointed that they didn't show much of the war as I thought they would and they made Neville look less courage as he was in the book and they didn't have Harry and Voldemort's chat but other than that perfect 100!!! 

Here's a new chapter of TGTHFAL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I woke to the smell of food and open my eyes to see Lee holding a tray, George with a plate of delicious food, and Fred with a tall glass of Pumpkin juice and flowers. They placed it all in the correct order on my bed. What in the bloody hell was going on. "Boys what are you doing?" "Breakfast in bed love!" they all replied in unison, sometimes I wonder if Lee is Fred & George's black triplet there all so alike. "Why?..." "Because we fee like big arses and want to make it up to you love!" This time it was Fred to talk. I shrugged and ate my food happily, it was quite good for a bunch of boys to have made it. Fred took my stuff away as I had finished. "Get dressed love this is only the beginning." He winked and the three boys walked away. What the bloody hell....

I walked down stares latter to the three to see what we were doing the rest of the day. Lee strutted over and blindfolded me. "What the bloody hell Lee." "Calm down calm down we just didn't want you to see where we're going." I felt one of the twins grab one of my arms while Lee held onto mine and led me to this unknown place. 

We had been walking for about 20 minutes before they all stopped and unblindfolding me. We where in a meadow in the middle of some forest....the forbidden forest. "I'm leaving you three are mental were going to get in trouble." With that I turned around and began to strut off when the twinsgrabbed me and turn me around to see a beautiful unicorn behind them and a nice little picnic on the side of the meadow. "W-what's going on?" I asked bewildered. They didn't answer just bowed to the unicorn and as it bowed they picked me up and placed me on the back of the beautiful flawless white creature. It then began to walk with me on it's back and began to sprint into a gallop taking me around the forest. The forbidden forest is normally dark and unappealing but when your riding on the back of a unicorn it's breathtaking. Feeling the wind through your hair and knowing that your riding on the back of the most purest and most beautiful of creatures was amazing. The unicorn then went back to the meadow where I saw a beautiful candle lit picnic. "You do realize that I have a boy friend and that I don't date multiple boys right?" "It's not a date love it's a please forgive us Amanda Annabeth Longbottom for being stupid gits." They all replied smiling at the end. The unicorn lowered itself and I graciously got off. I strode over to the boys and sat down. "We'll I accept your apologies." They smiled and held up glaces of butterbeer and cheered. I smiled. 

After we ate we walked out of the forest the unicorn at our side I'm guessing to protect us and the left us at the entrance of the forest or in this case exit. We walked and talked for about an hour when I saw Ron Weasley and Harry Potter walking with their friend Hermione Granger being fallowed by a smug Draco I scoffed which caught the 3 boys attention and they started walking wait no running towards me tripping over themselves. I ran which cause not only the three boys to run faster but got Fred, George, and Lee chasing me too. What the bloody hell it's a bloody mob I so hate being aveela!

I ran faster, not many people knew I could run so fast but I could. I ran as fast as I could the boys a little ways behind when something or should I say someone grabbed me and pulled me off to the side and covered my mouth so I wouldn't scream. I watched as the 6 boys stopped saying things like Where did she go? How'd she run so fast? but I heard one sentence that made me kind of mad coming from Draco's mouth. "Nice going Potter and Weasleys you scared her off." Then the six of them stalked away in separate directions. I then spun around to see my hero to find that it was Cedric, my Cedric. I smiled and said "Why thank you my knight in shinny armor." he smiled "No problem Amanda, besides I couldn't let those hungry boys eat up my beautiful girl." That made me giggle and blush before I kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back and then peered around the corner making sure they weren't there then he picked me up and strolled over to the black lake and then he did the unthinkable and jumped in the lake with me in  his arm both of us fully clothed. If he wasn't so cute and strong I would have killed him. I decided to be mean and pretended to be mad and began yelling and splashing him but he shut me up by kissing me. I kissed back and next thing I know where having a full on snog. I hear someone clearing their throat and look over the see the six boys from before glaring at me and Cedric but then I noticed one extra glaring at Cedric and only Cedric to see that it was my little brother Neville. Shit....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short I tried to make it long but failed. Who suspected her being a veela?  Again I'm sorry for the wait but here it is. Good, Bad? Video of a song that kind of reflects all the boys feelings for Amanda. Love you all my fans and thanks so much for sticking with me and thank you for those who fanned me over my little non writing period. <3

With love

   ~Yuki