Chapter 4: Garret's Promise

~Garret~

I was walking along a trail with my dog Jazz, thinking about Alexandria Smith (better known yet as Lexi) thinking about hows she always gets picked on.Thinking about her grey eyes, and almost shoulder length hair, also her freckles- Dang it Garret! Stop thinkin' about her! You have a grlifriend!  I thought, Oh wait you don't! My concise said sarcastically. I sighed and decided to take a stroll in the woods.

 "You know Jazz, it seems like there's something in the woods that's mysterious today." He just looked at me and barked, then I heard hoof beats and well, I did what was natural. I yelled as the horse jumped over me as I fell down in a manner of speaking. It hit a bump in the trail as it landed and fell, neighing in surprise.

"Holy c-- son of a beach ball!" Was all that I could say, then whistled, Man that horse was somethin' even laying down. Then it got up and stood there looking at me.

 ~Tamu~

 I was running, having a good time and for once in my life I forgot I was Queen of Alagestria, then almost ran into a poor boy, I've seen him somewhere before I thought as I jumped and then. Well lets just say I have perfect balance and know where every bump in Alagestria was. You idiot! This isn't Alagestria! I thought as I fell down, I must've slammed down on my front left leg pretty hard to catch me by surprise. I neighed in surprise and dimly hear the kid curse, then whistle. I stood up and stared, recononization dawned in my eyes. I know him!

 ~Garret~

It looked at me and then somehow I could tell it recognizes me, Jazz was growling at the horse, the horse looked, huh, amused. Then all of a sudden it scared the friggin' daylights out of me as it turned into a friggin' tiger and gave a growl and some sort of coughing snarl. My dog looked at the tiger. Confused, then looked more closely and to my surprise, my husky started wagging his tail! He NEVER wags his tail at anyone! Anyone! He got down on all fours and crawled over to the tiger and rolled over on his stomach. The tiger absently scratched my dogs' stomach as it looked at me. Then scared the friggin' daylights out of me again as it spoke to me!

 "Hello Garret, it's nice to meet you finally Your dog-"

 "Forgive me Sire, but do I have permission to speak?" The tiger laughed, then I jumped as it, well, she changed into a lioness

 "Yes my beloved third-in command." I just stared at her and said well, nothing good.

 "Ummmm hey uhhhhhnn gahh-" The lioness just laughed a deep throaty grumbling growl.

 "Yes my son speak." she said as she chuckled. Then suddenly my throat unclogged and I tested my throat with a chuckle, embarrassed that I couldn't say anything

 "How is he your third-in command? And why can he speak? Also why did he call you Sire? And why are you here? Finally how can you two speak?"

 "Ah, alas Garret I can only answer a few of those questions. Now here goes, first, Jazz and I can speak because we came from another world, my- er our world is in danger. Jazz can speak because all of our comrades can talk. That is all I can say for now." She said

 "Oh! Are you from Narnia? Is Alsan your Father? How come I didn't see you in those films?"

 ~Tamu~

 The boy is on to Jazz and I no wonder he has straight A's, but I didn't mean to meet him until later, much later. Oh well all I can do is answer some of his questions.