directioners' probs

~You eat carrots all the time.

~You've ended up hating spoons.

~You'll look up and see if you are any part Irish-at all.

~When someone says "you don't know"-you interrupt them immediately and start loudly singing-"YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL!"

~When even your biggest crush is less cute to you than the "boys."

~Really wanting to go to Nando's  even if you may dislike the kind of food that served there.

~People think you are stalking One Direction just when you are being a loyal (and yes-OBSESSED) fangirl.

~You know the year of a One Direction photo just by looking at Liam's hair in it.

~Wishing all the time that you lived either in England or Ireland.

~Not being able to decide which One direction photo is best to choose for your computer or phone wallpaper.

~Thinking guys in astronaut suits are absolutely awesome after watching the Drag Me Down music video.

~Sometimes you hear yourself say something crazy like "Niall polish" instead of nail polish.

~Wanting all music videos released to be in black and white after watching Perfect.

~Freaking out if you have even one characteristic one of the One Direction guys said they'd like in a girlfriend.

(I'll admit, I totally did this! When I found out Harry said he'd like a girl with brown hair, and blue or green eyes, I totally freaked out! (That's the color of my eyes and hair, lol.)

Another time, when I read that Liam would like a girlfriend that is rather shy and quiet, it was the best moment ever. For the first time in my life, I loved that I was a quiet person who is rather shy at times! Lol!)

~~~

Lol! Are any of these true for you if you're a Directioner? I know most of them are for me.  Let me know if you'd like anymore One Direction parts to this journal, or perhaps another singer/band/fandom themed part ;)

XOXO ,

Veronica