Chapter 12: A favor

Erza's P.O.V.

Before we left Combona Lucy gave me the E.N.D. book thinking I was probably the best person to hold onto it.

When we arrive at Magnolia we head straight towards the guild wanting to tell Makarov the situation.

The first thing I do is head upstairs to Makarov's office with Lucy and Wendy; however, when we enter the guild I noticed a few magic council members at the entrance.

Gajeel goes to say hi to Levy and so does Natsu and Happy for some reason. Gray and Juvia, who walks in with Juvia still clinging to Gray, is grabbed by Mirajane squealing something like "gruvia."

We walk in Makarov's office while he is doing paper work and I'm pretty sure I can see steam coming out of his ears.

"Um, master?" I ask seeing that he didn't notice us walk in.

"Oh, sorry." He says while putting away his paper work. "So I assume you succeeded in your mission. Was anyone hurt?" he asks immediately.

"Well no not really, Natsu passed out and besides a few cuts and bruises we are fine." Wendy answers.

"Good." He says while releasing a breath he was holding. "Now, where is the E.N.D. book?"

I pull the book out from one of my suitcases and set it down on his desk. He examines the book thoroughly making sure there is nothing off with it, but I honestly have no idea what he is looking for.

"Was the book opened?" Master asks bluntly.

"Well, it was cracked open for only a second before it was slammed shut again." Lucy answers.

Makarov still stares at the book, his facial expression unchanged by the information he just received.

"Master is it possible that E.N.D. was awakened?" I ask while Wendy and Lucy just stare at me then back to Master worriedly.

"I'm not sure. Lucy and Wendy, please go tell the magic council members downstairs that we have the book, but Erza please stay behind." Master says.

Lucy and Wendy look at me and I just gave them a comforting smile giving them the message that it's fine.

When Lucy and Wendy shut the door behind them Makarov looks at me more seriously.

"Did anything else happen?" He asks looking a bit concerned.

"We ran into Jellal while we there." I say.

He didn't break his stare from mine, he just sat their wanting me to further explain.

"He was there because he could feel Zeref's presence. After Zeref escaped from us Natsu had a very strange reaction that wasn't like him at all, and then he passed out. I also noticed that his right arm was wrapped but nothing seemed to be wrong with it. When we brought Natsu back to the hotel and Jellal was leaving he told me to keep my guard up, especially around my friends, and he looked a little concerned when he left."

Makarov was now looking back at the book slowly nodding and mumbling to himself taking in all of the information.

"What do you think-," I am cut off when two magic council members walk in. Makarov asks me to leave and shut the door behind me. I do as I am told and walk out of his office. As soon as I am outside if his office I scan the guild hall for Natsu, but I don't see him.

Natsu's P.O.V.

When we got back to the guild I go straight to Levy, but unfortunately, so does Gajeel.

While they were talking I get really impatient and it's starting to piss me off.

'If Gajeel doesn't stop talking to Levy in the next 5 seconds I will snap his neck.' I think to myself not exaggerating in the slightest way. I realized what I just thought and go back to my normal self, 'What the hell was that!' I think to myself.

It kind of reminded me of when I was in that crazy lady's dragon stomach and my personalities were split. This also happened when Zeref disappeared. I felt so angry that the next person who spoke I felt like I would have killed them, luckily I passed out so I never got the chance.

When Gajeel finally stops talking to Levy she is blushing, but I didn't really pay much attention to that.

"Hey Levy?" I ask

"Yah, Natsu?"

"Mind coming outside with me I have a favor to ask?"

"Um sure Natsu?" I could tell she is confused since I never ask people for favors.

Once we are outside I become really serious.

"Is everything ok Natsu?" She asks clearly worried.

"Yah, I just need you to do some research for me." I say

"Oh, ok!" She says excitingly willing to help a friend and learn at the same time. "What do you need research on?" She asks.

I look up at Happy, who followed us outside, and he nods to me. I begin to unwrap my arm and Levy just stares at my arm with wide eyes.

"This." I say simply as she continues to stare at my arm.

"Natsu, when did you get this?" she asks a little more shocked than curious at the markings.

"When we were battling Zeref, please research anything and everything you can on these marks."

Levy nods and starts to walk straight towards the library, then I realized something.

"Wait, Levy!" I yell out to her and she stops to turn towards me. "Yah?" she replies.

"Please don't tell Lucy about this." I say. I see her brows furrow and she is about to object until I speak up again.

"At least till we know what it is." She still stares at me but then nods in agreement and heads towards the library. 

__________________

A/N: Hey everyone! Hope you liked this chapter and sorry for the title I couldn't come up with anything else.  After this chapter a lot of things will happen! Not saying what just wanted to tell ya'll!

Please comment, vote, and keep reading this story!

Disclaimer: I do not own fairy tail Hiro Mashima does! (haven't done this in a while so decided to add it in)