Chapter 7: Be Prepared

Lucy's P.O.V.

After I am all set for the day I head towards the lobby with about 7 minutes to spare. When I arrive I notice that Erza was the only one down, probably because she is anxious to see Jellal. Then I remember that I said I would tell Erza about my nightmare.

I swear to God she could read my mind because as soon as I start to head towards her direction she looks at me and asks if I need to tell her something.

I look at her blinking a few times before I am able to speak, "Yeah actually," I say amazement still in my voice, but then it quickly goes away when I recall that nightmare.

"Listen Erza I had a nightmare that we were battling something and there was blood everywhere. No one could get up except for you and Gray, but barely, but the really weird thing is that I couldn't find Natsu anywhere..." My voice trails off and I look to the floor thinking that in my nightmare Natsu might have been.... I mentally slap myself thinking that there is no possible way that could ever happen.

When I look back up at the red head she is staring off into space thinking what the dream could have meant. "Well," she finally spoke up "we are about to face Zeref and maybe your mind is just making you have nightmares of the worst case scenario."

My stomach clenches and I face the floor again, that did not make me feel any better. I look back up at Erza when I feel her hand resting on my shoulder. "Don't worry Lucy, I promise that I won't let something like that happen." Her voice was sincere but filled with determination so I know that she wasn't just trying to make me feel better.

"Thank you Erza." I say and give her a weak smile. A second later we hear Gray, Juvia, Wendy, Gajeel, Natsu, and the three exceeds flying overhead come into the lobby.

When they spot me and Erza they slow down a little not sure what's going on. Erza and I straighten up and tell them to hurry up as we head out the door.

We only walk for about 8 minutes, Natsu leading the way, and we are already in the forest. We could still see the town but if they just glanced at the forest they wouldn't be able to see us. Natsu then tells us to stop, "Jellal said that he would meet us here. If he doesn't come in ten minutes though let's go on our own."

I honestly was really surprised how serious Natsu sounded and that he actually remembered where to find Jellal. We only waited about 2 minutes before we hear someone approach and see Jellal walking towards us.

"Hello everyone, Erza." He says in a monotone voice.

She just nods at him and we all wait expecting him to tell us why he is here and what's he found out.

"I came because I could sense Zeref's magic, and I also know the area where he is hiding out. I was heading there when I ran into Natsu, if you guys think you are ready we can head there now."

"I'm all fired up!" Natsu says punching his hands together.

We all smile and nod in agreement when Happy yells out "Aye sir!"

Then Erza faces Jellal smiling, "Yes let us go, the quicker we get there the better."

Jellal nods and turns around leading the way in the forest with Erza by his side.

"You liiiikkkeee him." Happy says to Erza but quickly hides behind Natsu when Erza glares at him.

We Jellal for a while and I swear I could see fire in Natsu's eyes getting ready for the confrontation with Zeref. Finally we arrive at a clearing where the mountain range starts. There wasn't a big mountain till about several more feet but the ground was now rocky.

Jellal stops and turns towards us. "If you walk for another mile there will be two mountains side-by-side, Zeref is somewhere in that vicinity." He says staring us down to make sure that no one wanted to back out. We all nod and continue forward. There is a knot in my stomach but I walk forward feeling determined.

We keep walking and finally see the two mountains in front of us. All of a sudden Natsu grabs my arm and pulls me behind a boulder. I'm about to speak up when Natsu puts a finger to his lips. I look around and see Juvia and Gray also hiding behind another boulder on the other side of the valley. I look up and see Gajeel and Wendy being with Lily and Carla being flown back to where the mountains began to hinde. And then in front of us Jellal and Erza were hiding behind another big bolder.

'What is going on!' I think to myself before it hit me.

I peak my head over the large rock but Natsu pulls my arm down, but before he could I saw a glimps of black hair. My eyes widen and my heart beat becomes louder to where I'm pretty sure Natsu could hear it..... Zeref!

_________________

Sorry for the short and EXTREMELY boring chapter but we finally see Zeref. Please vote, comment, etc. and keep reading!