17. X-rated

I woke up and stretched out my arms in the air as I pulled myself up from the pillow. I glanced over at Tom who was sleeping heavily, all curled up in the cover. I yawned and took a glance at the clock that was hanging on the wall. It was 8 o clock, at night. I groaned annoyed. Why did we always sleep to like, night? I yanked myself from the bed and walked up to the curtains as I gently pulled them to the side as I looked down over the garage. It was completely silent so I just assumed everybody was still asleep, I guessed it was because of the night’s crazy scenario.

I looked back at Tom who still was sleeping, almost snoring a little bit. I decided I should take my opportunity to take a shower as I took some underwear in my hand and walked inside the bathroom, closing the door behind me. The bathroom was big with dark grey tile on the floor and walls. It had a big mirror and a bench with a white wash-basin. And on the other side of the room was a shower with a stone wall on one side and the other side was completely in blurry glass. A kind of glass that made you see the contours and the profile of whoever was showering.

I huffed a bit too myself. Of course Tom would have that kind of shower. I stripped down from my current clothes as I walked inside the shower. The hot water was feeling so extremely good against my skin. Slowly the heat from the water was warming up my body temperature making me feel calmer. My head was spinning from all the stuff that happened last night. My attempt to leave, Hiroshi and Reiko getting shot, seeing Mitsuko, Toms scar, all this shit was just spinning in my head, making me get a headache. I let out a deep sigh as I let the water pour through my long hair as I just let myself take some off the body soap that was sitting on a little shelf in front of me. I lathered myself up and started to rub the soap in my hair as I pulled in the scent from the soap. It smelled like Tom.

...I yawned as I stretched my body out in the warm bed. I slowly climbed up and rubbed my face a little, chewing on my lip ring. The noise of the shower reached my ear and I groaned. If Bill were using my shower without asking again I would punch him, I thought until I turned my head and saw that Taylor was gone from the bed. It dawned on me that she was in she shower. Naked.
A strong urge to rip open that door hit me but I clenched my fists. I needed to control myself. Before, I never controlled myself, the truth be told I never had to. Every girl I was with practicly begged me to sleep with them. But Taylor? She didn’t do as I told, she always talked back to me and talked me over into making me do stuff that I normally wouldn’t do. Like showing her my scar.

I growled low to myself. Why did I even do that? The scar is the most personal thing I know about me. The only person who knew about it except me is Bill.
For some reason it just felt wrong to charm her and just sleep with her, which I knew I could, but there were just moments that I couldn’t resist. I needed to have her no matter what but we got interrupted or something else.
But I wanted to wait, toying with her until she couldn’t resist me anymore because honestly, I couldn’t resist her.

 I knew I wanted her more than anything when she didn’t obey me, fought against me, how twisted it may sound but it kind of turned me on. The thing was, I had no idea why I didn’t just take her as I wanted, which I always did with girls, but she was different. She made me flustered, made me feel things I didn’t feel since I was a little innocent kid.

She made my heart bang so hard against my chest I almost had a hard time breathing, and that was something that wasn’t normal to me.

I walked off from my bed and forgot about the shower as I just walked inside the bathroom quietly. As I took the step in and tiredly pulled my head up I saw the contours of a beautiful woman. I felt my mouth going dry as I looked at the amazing creature standing in my shower completely naked, well i couldn't really see that good since the glass was frosted. She was standing on the side to me and all I could see was her profile and her long blonde hair against her back, but my body didn’t need more to react. I felt my blood starting to boil and flow into regions I didn’t want it to, at least not now. I took a hold of my head and made myself with stern steps walk out from the bathroom.