12.Anger issues

Taylor's POV

I giggled lightly, not caring about anything as I felt Cory’s arms sliding up my sides as I was moving to the music. It was so much fun as I just felt the rhythm flow through my body as Cory pulled me closer to him.

I smiled and blushed slightly as he grinned proudly at me and he held me in his very strong arms. I had forgot everything about Tom as Cory moved his body with mine. Cory placed one arm around my waist and the other one on my hip as I put my arms around his neck.

He smirked as he moved to the beat a bit slower and locked his green eyes with mine. I was very in the moment as I felt his hot breaths on my face, closing in for a kiss. Suddenly he smiled a little, a sweet innocent smile before be pressed his lips against mine.

My stomach started to flip around with tingling feelings as I locked my arms around Cory’s neck, keeping him close as I licked his bottom lip. We still moved slow to the pumping music but it felt nice. It was comforting and worried less as I felt him parting my lips with his tongue.

I was more than happy to let him deepen the kiss as I actually noticed I enjoyed the kiss more than I thought. I let out a carefree sigh against his soft lips as I dug the fingers of one of my hands in his smooth hair.

Cory moaned low against my lips and I smirked slightly at his reaction as I felt his hands roam around my body. He was such a good kisser as I felt my knees almost become weak.

Suddenly I felt someone pulling my wrist, yanking me away from Cory who looked up surprised. I tried to jerk my wrist away as I looked up at a furious Tom. I was just about to shout back at him as I saw his death glare.

I froze.

Cory gave me a hesitant look as Tom pushed me away and punched Cory right in the face. I gasped as he fell to the ground with Tom hovering over him with his gun pointing at his head. People stopped dancing and moved out the way as they watched us.

"Touch her again and I’ll kill you" Tom snarled at Cory who bled from his lips.

The soft lips I had kissed just a few seconds ago. I was so chocked as Tom pulled my wrist again hard and dragged me back as he put back his gun. The people on the dance floor pretended nothing happened as some of the employee’s helped Cory up. I felt so bad for him as Tom pulled me back to the couches and pushed me up against a wall.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing!?" He yelled at me, as I looked terrified in his flaring eyes. I felt burning with both hate and fear as I tried to push him away.

"I’m having fun! I’m enjoying myself with someone" I yelled back but Tom only pressed me harder against the wall with dark eyes.

"You belong to me, haven’t you got that yet?!" He yelled once again and I shivered out of fear as his hot breaths slammed my face. Bill and the other’s didn’t care that Tom yelled in the middle of the club, or they didn’t notice it, but not even all the other people and the ones who worked there acted as if they didn’t notice. Tom had more power than I thought.

"NO I DON’T! And what gives YOU the right to shove your tongue down some random slutt’s throat when I can’t kiss a really nice guy who likes me!?" I shouted him right in the face as I felt on fire. He stared at me with black eyes for a few seconds.

"You don’t fucking go around, hooking up with other guys!" he screamed right in my face. I just stood, frozen and pinned against the wall as I, was honestly fearing he would kill me right here, this instant without hesitation.

"If you don’t knock it off I will have to kill you myself, bumper…" he said through gritted teeth as he punched the wall right next to my head, making me release a panicking scream.