16.Scar

We headed back to our place, as everybody was tired from the whole scenario. Bill, Mellie, Gustav and Georg decided to just chill down a bit. They all crashed on the couch and chairs as they took something to drink and just talked.

Tom just walked past them and upstairs to his room and I just followed him. He opened the door and walked in as he took a seat on the couch and just closed his eyes as he leant his head back and sighed. I slowly walked inside and closed the door behind me. I just stood there a bit awkward until I just took the few steps that were needed and I sat down next to Tom, leaning my head against his shoulder. I just sat there a while before he let his arm go around my shoulders and Tom let out another concerned sigh.

"What were you doing with Reiko?" He asked as I sat closer to his side and waited a few seconds before I answered.

"He tried to rescue me, to get me home" I answered truthfully.

"Reiko is one of Hiroshi’s lapdogs" Tom grunted as I started to fiddle with his t-shirt nervous.

"I didn’t know that, I thought that it was my chance to finally get home" I said low as Tom seemed to get a little angry and he tensed up.

"You were trying to leave me" he said through gritted as I, a few seconds later, nodded slow. I knew he could kill me in an instant if he got angrier but I didn’t care about it anymore. I just continued to fiddle a little with his t-shirt as Tom quiet down for a minute or two, thinking.

"I can’t keep you here any longer, go home if you feel the need to" he said low and started to rise from the couch, but I quickly grabbed a hold of him, pulling him down again. A few weeks or maybe even days earlier, saying something like that would have made me started crying out of happiness, I would’ve run all the way back home just because I was “free” but it felt different now. He looked at me with confused, suspicious eyes as I suddenly blushed. I looked down at my hands and then up in his beautiful brown eyes as I slid closer to him.

"I don’t want to, I don’t want to leave you" I mumbled as he just stared at me.

For once I didn’t think ahead of myself as I just gently put my hand on his cheek as I leaned in and touched his soft lips with mine. Tom sighed… lightly, for once, as he slid his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him as he molded his lips with mine but still very careful.

After a minute or two, which felt like I was in heaven for the split of a second, we parted the kiss. Tom leaned his forehead against mine and sighed. He did that a lot nowadays.

"What are you doing to my head?" He said and backed a little as he looked into my eyes. I couldn’t help to blush just a little bit as I let my hand fall down to his chest.

"Tom, thank you for… saving me" I said and looked at him sincere. He just gazed at me for a while before pursing his lips together and turned his eyes down.  

"I can’t seem to stop to" he said and suddenly smirked. The grin he had plastered on his face used to disgust me, making me shiver in fear, but this time I actually felt a tingle in my stomach.

"Let’s go to bed, he said suddenly tiredly and pulled me with him as he rose from the couch. He walked inside the bathroom with heavy steps before he closed it behind him. I walked over to my bag, which I had carefully placed in a corner where it wouldn’t be in the way, and pulled up some kind of clothes to sleep in. I took off my current clothes and put on a pair of blue shorts and a black tank top. I ran my fingers through my hair and took a deep breath before I started to walk towards the door to go down and bring out my pull out bed.

"Where are you going?" Tom asked with a stern tone. I stopped in my movement as I was expecting him to get angry with me for some reason I, continuously, didn’t understand.