5.A surprising drive

Taylor's POV 

I woke up, totally relaxed as I remembered the soft cover that surrounded me. I looked up as I saw that I was in Tom’s bed again. But how the hell did I end up over here when I crashed on the couch?

I looked towards it and there Tom laid, legs and arms spread all over the sofa. I climbed out from the bed and noticed a big bag on the counter. I walked over to it and saw that my stuff was in it. To my joy, I grabbed the bag and sneaked into the bathroom.

I took a well needing shower and put on some fresh new clothes. I put on a pair of jeans, a plain white tank top and a dark blue shirt over it. I ruffled my hair up a bit and looked in the mirror. Satisfied but then I noticed the red and blue mark I had on my cheek from Mitsukos punch.

I made a face against myself as I tried to cover it up a bit with the make up I had. Some mascara and eyeliner and I was done. With a fresh feeling I looked at the watch, it was really early and from the looks of it, no one would be up for a while.

I walked down the stairs and looked at the cars. I was so amazed with the beauty and skills of it that I just had to look under the hood. As I opened it I saw probably the most expensive engines my eyes ever will see. I started to fiddle a bit with it as I forgot the time. A couple of hours when I just had fixed a thing I heard a growl.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WITH MY CAR!" I twirled around all paralyzed as I saw Tom coming rushing against me with a clenched jaw and tightened fists.

"I’m… I’m… "I managed to get out of my throat as he pushed me away from the car. I just stood there, frozen to the ground as he searched through the hood of his car.

"What did you do to it?" He growled as he turned to face me again as he slammed down the hood. I was about to shout a comment back but the holster of his gun was showing and I looked down the floor.

Suddenly I got pushed up against the wall with an angry Tom in front of me.

"What...did....you...do...to...my...car?" He asked slow and furious. I swallowed hard as I felt his hot breaths against my face.

"I just fixed your exhorter" I said quiet. Tom’s face suddenly got changed from mad to suspicious. He let me go as I took a step away from the wall as he turned back to the car and opened it again, examinating it.

I took deep breaths as I felt my hatred against him grow and the pain in my back stinging.

I wanted back to Hirato…

"How did you do that?" Tom asked shocked as he fiddled with the engine without looking at me. I got unsure and caressed my hurting side, which slammed into the wall the hardest as Tom pushed me.

"I just fixed it okay, I’m sorry" I sad pissed and sat down on the nearest chair.  Tom looked at me, analyzed me as he just scratched his cornrows.

"Just don’t…. don’t touch it again" he suddenly said with an unsure voice as he turned around and walked back to his room again. I growled and swore low to myself.

I needed to find a phone and get out of this place. I searched around the place for a phone and eventually I found one. I dialed the number to Hirato.