14.Remeet of friends

I put on some new clothes as I felt so excited I got to meet Hirato again. I had on a pair of light denim shorts, a white loose tank top and some accessories. I did the best I could with my hair as I made some light waves in it before I walked out from the office room.

Bill was standing by his car, hugging Mellie as they both laughed slightly. Gustav was already sitting in his with his girl and Georg ate some food with his girl. As I walked out from the room Bill looked up at me and smiled big.

"You look really pretty" he said and looked at me with heart, making me blush.

"Thanks Bill" I said as I walked up to them and I gave Mellie a quick hug.

"So are we ready to go?" She asked with a shy smile as Bill looked around a little.

"Ehm yeah, we are now" he said and grinned as he looked behind us. We turned around and saw Tom come up to us in a dark blue t-shirt with some kind of print on it with light baggy jeans and a pair of blue sneakers as well with a pair of big black sunglasses.

"Let’s go" Bill said as everybody turned and sat down in their cars. I turned around too but Tom grabbed my arm and pulled me back as I groaned irritated and looked at him.

"What?" I said in a frustrated tone and he raised an eyebrow at me, as he looked me up and down judgmentally.

"What did you get all dressed up for?" He asked harsh as I pulled away my arm from him.

"Hirato" I smirked and just turned around, not caring about the face he made as he growled and we sat down in the car.

Tom turned out from the garage and we all drove off. He was completely silent during the ride as he pulled up in the garage. As everybody had done the first time I saw Tom and the others, everybody cheered and clapped their hands as Tom pulled up by a parking, as the crowd surrounded the car.

"Behave this time" Tom said furious before he opened the door and walked out. I sighed to myself before I walked out as well. The people screamed lightly as I walked out. I blushed at the sudden attention from everybody as I searched with my eyes over the crowd of people until I saw Hirato. I gave a quick glance back at Tom who greeted some people and I took my chance as I ran through the people, pushing my way forward until I came up to Hirato who stared at me. I ran up to him, throwing my arms around his neck as he locked his arms around me.

"Taylor" he said in a hurt tone as I buried my face into his chest. I let my sobs out on his shoulder as he squeezed me tight

"I am so sorry for all of this" he said and buried his face in my neck.

"W-w-what?" I stammered as I hated myself for crying in public.

"I took you to this place, I made all of this shit happen" he said and clenched me tight.

"Hirato it isn’t your fault" I cried.

I talked to one of my friends as I noticed Taylor wasn’t close to me. I casually glanced around for her, as I didn’t see her.

"Fuck" I mumbled under my breath as Bill heard me.

"What?" he asked low as I turned around and looked more intently.

"Where is she?" I growled low. I didn’t know why, but when I didn’t know where she was or when she wasn’t in my vision I felt unease.

"I think she’s over there" Bill said and nodded towards my left. I turned my eyes and saw her hugging Hirato. I felt anger starting to increase in my body as I tightened my fists and jaw.

"How the hell does she dare to do that" I hissed as I was about to charge for them as I got tugged back. I swiftly turned my head to Bill who gave me a stern look. A look he didn’t have very often.

"What?" I said harsh as he let my arm go.

-She needs it" he said in a serious tone, as I didn’t want to listen. I shook my head.

"I will not… " I started but Bill cut me off.

"She NEEDS it! " He said stronger as he pointed to her. I turned my eyes back to her and saw how hard she held around Hirato while crying on his shoulder. I let my clenched fists loosen up and I let out a deep breath. She had him to be her shoulder to cry on.

After hugging Hirato, probably for 10 minutes I finally let him go as I wiped away my tears. Hirato looked at me as he wiped my cheek.

"You even look nice when your make up is smudged" he smiled soft as I chuckled.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as he made a face.

"I’m feeling good now" he said with a grin as he looked to his side. He was looking at Keiko who shot me a smile as I returned it.

"You love her right?" I said and smirked as he blushed a little.

"Yeah I do" he grinned as I chuckled. I took a quick glance back and saw Tom staring at us, looking agitated.

"Look I’ve got to go back to Tom I think, or he’ll be mad" I said frustrated as Hirato gave me a sad face.

"Taylor I..."he started but I cut him off by raising my hand.

"It’s fine, I don’t want to do anything stupid again that would jeopardize someone I love" I said soft while looking at him as he sighed. He pulled me into a tight hug and kissed me on my cheek before letting me go. 

"I’ll see you a bit later" he said as I nodded and turned away and walked back. I was going through the small bundle of people as I suddenly felt someone pull me by the waist to the side. I let out a small shriek as a man dragged me away a few feet behind a corner. I was going to scream until the man turned around and I saw that it was Reiko.

"Reiko!" I said cheerful as he smiled back at me. He pulled me into a hug as I took in his soothing smell.

"Taylor it’s time" he said serious as he looked into my eyes. I was confused.

"Time for what?" I asked as he took a quick glance around.

"I’m taking you out of here" he explained as I suddenly realized what we had talked about so much.

"Right now?" I asked surprised as he nodded. I shot my head back and looked at Hirato who smiled with his little gang.

"And you promise I won’t have to go back to Tom?" I asked hesitantly as Reiko nodded a little stressed.

"And Mellie?" I said, worried about the safety of my friend.

"She will be alright to, now come on" he said before grabbing my hand and we started to walk fast away from all the people.