Coming Back *Ending*

We left the Empire State building and made it to a fountain where the pegasi grazed quietly. I put my arms on Nightmare and stopped mid-boarding. I looked at Nico and realized he had pulled out the little container that he had gotten from his father. He was about to pull the cap when I stumbled towards him yelling, "Nico, don't!" He paused and looked at me. Tobias, Leo, and Asha followed after me. "What is it?" He asked looking it over. I sighed relieved he didn't pull the cap. "It's our way home." He held it in his palm.

"How does this, get us home? It's so tiny!" He said tossing it to me. I caught it and gripped it. "If you had unleashed that, it would have taken you, and only you home. To Camp Half-Blood." He nodded taking it all in. "Why don't you Flame Travel?" Asha asked. "Because if I took all of us, including the pegasi, I could...." I stopped. "What?" She asked slowly. "I could die." I said. "I can only Flame Travel small distances. And even if I could travel around camp in a few far places, I think it's because I'm stronger there." My father's words about me being a goddess, a goddesses of Loyalty, ran over and over across my mind. "Wait, what's Flame Travel? Is it like Shadow Traveling?" Nico asked. I looked at him. "Sorta. I through a small ball of flames at my feet, and then it engulfs me, taking me only seconds to where I want to. Of course, I do get a few little sparks on my hair..." I smiled slightly at the memory.

I was only thirteen, and when I was messing around with the fire on my palms, I was caught by Will and I panicked. I dropped the ball -is that possible?- at my feet and I suddenly appeared in the Hephaestus Cabin marked with what looked like coal, the tip of my hair that stuck up was lit, and everyone looked at me like I had grown a second head.

"So how does it work?" Leo asked, distracting me from my trance. "Um, I think you're all suppose to put a hand on me. I'll open it, but also, grab the pegasi. We can't leave them here." Everyone did so. I took a deep breath and slowly opened. Suddenly, everything seemed to be whirring by, we were still standing there though. I looked at the others but they had disappeared. Even the pegasi did. My stomach did somersaults and suddenly, I was on the ground. I groaned and slowly sat up. My butt was definitely going to be bruised. "Astrid!" A familiar male voice yelped. I looked up but was tackled by a whir of a boy with tan skin and blonde hair. "Will?!?" I squeaked as he hugged me in the biggest bear hug you could imagine. I swear, I heard a bone pop.

"Where the Hades have you been?!? There's been search parties looking for you, Tobias, Asha, Leo, and Dakota. Everyone went into havoc! We thought you were kidnapped!" He said helping me. "Astrid? Will?" Asha's voice interrupted. We look over and Will looked like he was going to faint on the spot. He rushed over tackled her in the same hug. I took the chance to escape.

I exited what I realized was Cabin 7, and looked at the camp. Everyone was rushing about nervously and talking rapidly. I saw Nico coming out of his cabin, like Tobias and Leo. They all gave me the same, What-the-Hades-Just-Happened???, face. I shrugged and we all met together in front of Tobias' cabin, Asha making it, and was nearly deafened by a scream. "HOLY HADES EVERYONE, THEY'RE BACK!!!!" Everyone froze and looked at us. We were frozen ourselves. "ASTRID GRACE STRIDER!!!!!" A voice boomed. I winced and was tackled by the one and only Percy. I still don't understand, but for some reason, he's almost as protective over me as Tobias. "WHERE THE HADES HAVE YOU BEEN?!?!" He demanded. I rolled my eyes and stood up, pulling Asha in front of me as a shield (sorry Asha... Pfffft...) and explained everything that had happened. "Wait... So you're a goddess?" Piper asked. I nodded.

"ALL HAIL ASTRID, GODDESS OF LOYALTY!!!!" The Stoll Brothers said at the same time. I rolled my eyes, "Stop. I'm not going to be worshipped like the other gods. Just treat me as a regular half-blood." "Oh heck to the naw!" Leo spoke up. "It's time to party!!!" He said. My eyes widened and everyone broke into cheers and started dancing...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess What? The end! Well, not really. I have one more chapter for you all! I am so happy I kinda liked how this story came out! Whelp, be ready for the next, and LAST chapter! :3