Thinking

I heard shuffling, felt a my hand being held, could smell the nectar, tasted ambrosia that had recently been in my mouth, and I opened my eyes. It seemed to be night, so the moon light shone in through the windows. Looking to my right side, was Nico, sleeping soundly holding my hand. My left was Asha and Leo sitting together, but they weren't facing me. Tobias was sleeping in an empty cot. And Will was shuffling around quietly almost hunched over.

Slowly, I sat up and Will looked at me. "Astrid.... Are you alright?" He asked. He walked over to the end of the bed. "I.... Don't know.... What happened?" I said slowly. "You kinda passed out, I guess. But I don't think that... Asha said after she told you something, you closed your eyes and opened them but they were blank. Like, white glowing blank... What happened, do you remember?"

My eyes searched his face thinking. I did remember. But I didn't know about the thing with my eyes. It must have been when I saw those images... "No..." I lied. He sighed putting a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Alright. But get some rest. I have you better in a day or two possibly, to get you back to training and what ever else you do." He smiled weakly. I smiled softly back and pointed to another empty cot. "You rest too, I'll be fine as soon as you lay down and sleep." I said. He argued but not too hard. I eventually got him in and he fell asleep as soon as his head hit the pillow.

Smiling, again, I yawned and looked outside. The woods made quiet creepy noises which I found comforting, which was good because I couldn't get back to sleep. Looking at Asha and Leo, I smiled. They were so cute together...

Then, I started thinking about the images. The bright light.... What could that have been? Fire, the first thing I thought was Leo. I know, it was funny... But I couldn't bring myself to laugh. Even quietly. Rain. That.... I had no idea. Blood.... That gave me the shivers.... It was too sad... And the soft sad smile... I didn't know who that would be... Asha, Tobias, Nico, Or Leo don't smile like that. I didn't understand.... The prophecy.  

The daughter of Apollo will travel far and wide

With her closet companions at her side,

Though of those she will lose one,

The journey in the end shall be done.

In love with death, and her eyes a blazing blue,

Her form she will soon find true... "