That Song...

After a whole bunch of complaining, coaxing, shoving, running away and chasing (Nico...); Asha, Dakota, and Leo had finally gotten me and Nico at least to the docks. "I don't want to go though!" I moaned. Asha jumped in with Leo and they laughed as Tobias swam over to us. I had no idea where he was, but there was seaweed in his hair... "Astrid, if you jump in, I'll jump in..." Nico said hugging his arms. I thought for a moment and stared at the cool lake, and then the hot sun. "Dang it dad..." I muttered and nodded. I took Nico's hand and counted.

"One..."

"Two..."

"Three..."

We jumped. Water. That's all I saw. I couldn't see anything else. I didn't feel Nico's hand in my own. I opened my mouth to breathe but all that came into my lungs was water. I looked around frantically. I saw light. The sun... I realized. I kicked my legs and my arms and I broke through the surface, gasping for air. "Finally!" Tobias laughed. There was some clapping and laughing. I rolled my eyes and coughed up some water. "Where's... Where's Nico?" I asked keeping my head above water as best I could. I could feel some seaweed tickling my feet.

"I'm here," Nico said swimming up beside me. I sighed relieved and stayed by his side.

Tobias POV

When Astrid and Nico jumped in, I was excited. When she was nine and I was eleven, we would have so much fun swimming in the pool with our mom. She was fearless then. I mean, she still is. You should have seen it when she punched that guy Claude!

When Astrid hadn't come up in a while like Nico had, I kinda panicked. All of my excitement washed away. Everyone was quiet. Asha and Nico wanted to go and find her, but I refused. I knew she would come up. "One more minute." I said. She had to come.

Just as I was about to dive down there myself, she appeared. I relaxed, realizing I had been holding my breath. "Finally!" I laughed. She rolled her eyes coughing up some water. She had asked where Nico was and he appeared. I understood why she asked. She had never seen Nico swim before. She didn't even know if he could!

"Hey guys, wanna swing?" I asked standing on a tree branch. I had attached a rope to one in the tree higher last year with Percy. Man, we had so much fun with this thing! Before I anyone could say something, I leaped down and swung, "I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLD!" And then flipped and cannon-balled into the water.

Asha POV

I saw Tobias on the tree branch with the rope in his hand. I groaned quietly. He jumped and sang, flipped, and cannon-balled, making a gigantic splash, and made water waves, pushing us all to shore. I jumped up and washed the sand off of my legs. Leo laughed at me and had begun to gather some twigs. Astrid and Nico were already hiding behind in the shadows wrapped in towels.

"I'll make a small fire, then we can get back and shower, eat, then head to the camp fire." Leo said smiling as he made the fire with his bare hands. "Well then! That was fun." Tobias said appearing out of nowhere. I yelped and he laughed.

Astrid's POV

Tobias. Why. He just had to sing that. "I can show you the world..." The Aladdin Disney Movie...  He Had caught onto it after Percy watched The Little Mermaid and stated singing Part of That World...