London

"WELCOME TO LONDON, FRANCE!" Tobias announced. Up ahead of us was the city of London. "Also the home of Harry Potter!!!" Tobias whooped. I managed a small smile. Harry Potter was our most favorite books even though it was confusing because of our dyslexia. We still managed to get one in Greek though! Don't ask how...

   "What are we doing in London?" Nico asked. Everyone looked back at him but I. "We're on a quest. And we already experienced the Bright Light, which cursed Dakota. The Fire, was from when Astrid had to save Leo. And right now it's rain. Now, I'd rather go to London in rain than a rain forest..." Asha explained. "But those were only the images. The actual prophecy..."

"What?" Nico demanded.

"Nothing..." Dakota mumbled.

"Tell me, or I'm leaving on this so called quest you 'need' me on." He growled.

   Everyone was quiet.

"The daughter of Apollo will travel far and wide

With her closest companions at her side,

Though of those she will lose one

Her journey in the end shall be done

In love with death and her eyes a blazing blue

She will soon find her form true..." I said hoarsely.

   Everyone's attention was turned to me. I hadn't spoken the last few hours here and suddenly here I was reciting the the prophecy. I kept my gaze ahead and ignored everyone. Glancing at the sun, it was almost mid-day. I had planned on getting back to camp -if we lived- in within six days.... Maybe longer?

   Suddenly, everyone went ahead and Nico flew by me. "Astrid, look, I'm sorry that I don't remember you, but maybe you imagined everything. Like Piper thought she did." He said. I shook my head. "I didn't. Everything was true. Look, this is the bracelet you had given me. I had given you that necklace. This is even a scar I got from you!" I said pointing to his chest where the necklace was and pulling up my sleeve to show the scar. He looked at it making that cute hard thinking face. Without another word, he flew on ahead.

Nico's POV

   I flew ahead with the others after I had looked at Astrid's scar. It was weird, because it actually came from my sword... I had no idea what to think about the bracelet... She had mentioned that she had even gave me a necklace. I reached in my shirt and to my surprise, pulled out the charm of the necklace on my neck. I looked at the charm. It was a sun. I stared at it. It was so confusing, I didn't know what to do.

   Instead of tossing the necklace away, I gripped it and tucked it back in my shirt. It just seemed wrong to throw it away. And her bracelet. It wasn't a normal one you could just get from a store. It actually radiated that it had been in the River of Styx... A Promise Bracelet? I didn't think so.

   The sun charm was warm against my skin. It must have been to the sun or something... Apollo and his children... I didn't understand them...

Astrid's POV

   We had decided to land to get a snack from a cafe and then we would find a place to stay. We were actually in a city with real people. Well, mortals. As always, Tobias had to guard me from them. We rented out a room at a motel just as it started to rain. The people who worked at the motel didn't question us. I found that strange but they probably took pity on us since we looked terrible... Inside the room, it was actually pretty nice. There were four beds, and a tv, there was even a mini refrigerator that the bellboy said we didn't have to worry about payment.

   "I love this place already!" Tobias said flopping onto a bed. I led Dakota onto a bed and I went myself to the bathroom. I had showered, changed into the toga -it was all I had- and went into the room barefoot. I walked around barefoot often. Looking out, it was still raining. And the sun had to set by the time everyone had showered. It was funny actually. We were all wearing the togas. Nico had no idea where it came from, but he still wore it.

   We ate some of what we had in the min refrigerator and even packed some of it into our bags. Now, we just had to worry about the sleeping. "Asha and Leo get that bed, Tobias that one, Dakota that one, and Nico, you can get the last bed." I said yawning and pointing to each one. Dakota was already on his bed, so he didn't need to move. "Where are you sleeping?" Nico asked. "The floor." I said. I grabbed a blanket from our pack and a pillow from Dakota's bed, and made a bed on the floor. "Why don't you get the bed, And I get the floor?" He argued. Everyone was quiet the whole time. "Because you don't understand what I'm going through, and some pain I could get from sleeping on the floor will distract me!" I snapped.

   He was quiet and stared at me as I looked down at my feet. I hated this. The pain I would get form sleeping on the floor will distract me. I'll get a back cramp and maybe a bruise on my tailbone. But it was better than sleeping on a bed when the boy I loved slept on the ground, and had to go through pain that didn't even match up to the pain I was feeling right now...