Understanding

I woke up later on which I think was like, seven or eight in the morning. I was still in the Infirmary, but it was empty... Sitting up, I discovered a note attached to my forehead. "Hey, Will told us you're okay, so we all want to talk to you if it's okay. We love you!"  ~Asha, Tobias, Nico, Dakota, and Leo

   I smiled at the sweet note. I crawled out of bed and got dressed into some clothes that were left for me. Just the simple orange Camp Half-Blood Camp shirt, jeans, Converse, and my black jacket. I left the Infirmary sticking the note in my pocket and headed to the Mess Hall. It was still full, of course,  so I just grabbed myself an apple and offered my father some bacon and eggs. I hoped he liked that. Please help me with this Prophecy thing... I prayed before I went to the Apollo table. As I made my way over, I was getting strange and worried looks. Deciding to ignore it, I sat down on the end, which was petty empty. As I took a bite, Asha and Leo bounced down across from me, Tobias sat on my left, Nico on my right, and Dakota appeared beside Asha and Leo. 

   "Hey, guys..." I said awkwardly. They all piled into a hug on me. Asha, Leo, Tobias, and Dakota start talking all at once.

"Oh my gods are you okay?"

"What happened? I nearly had a heart attack!"

"What the Hades happened?!?" 

"I was so worried,"

   I covered my ears overwhelmed. Everything was spinning, things seemed to slow down, I felt sick as I heard rain and crying. I screamed, "Stop!" Everything went quiet. The other tables. Chiron and Mr. D. I looked at the five, tears brimming my eyes. Taking note, everyone went back to their own thing, murmuring quietly. "I-I'm sorry, I just...." I said quietly. Asha worriedly grabbed my hand. "Astrid.... We're sorry.... We were just so worried. Do you remember anything?" I wiped my eyes. I hated crying. I considered it as weak, so I never did it. "I'm fine.... And thanks.... But, yeah, I do. Just, don't tell anyone else?" Everyone nodded. "I swear on the River of Styx." Dakota said. Everyone looked at each other, "I swear on the River of Styx." They said together.

  Then I knew I could trust them. They, are my closest companions.  I sighed quietly, "Asha told me about that Prophecy. And when I heard her, I knew who it was about... I had also been having some... Visions. It first started when I took Nico to the Infirmary and I touched his forehead." Nico narrowed his eyes and asked quietly, "So it's my fault...?" I shook my head, "No, no of course not... It's none of your faults. But, the things I saw, the two times it happened it was the same order. A bright light. Fire. Rain. Blood... And a soft sad smile." I explained gripping Nico's hand with the hand I was using to hold my apple.

 "What was the Prophecy?" Tobias asked. I took a deep breath before telling;

"The daughter of Apollo will travel far and wide

With her closet companions at her side,

Though of those she will lose one,

The journey in the end shall be done.

In love with death, and her eyes a blazing blue,

Her form she will soon find true... "

   "That's about you." Dakota said. "Death, is Nico -no offense-, your eyes are a blazing blue, a daughter of Apollo, and..." 

"Your True  Form..." Leo finished. 

"What would that mean?" Nico asked. 

I shook my head, "What would the images mean?" 

"You know... This means you'll have to go on a quest..." Asha said nervously. 

  I nodded. "Yes, and I know who'll come, if their up for it..."

"Who...?" Tobias asked raising an eyebrow and squinting his eyes.

"You all." I said. "My closest companions..."

"I'm going." Nico said firmly.

"Anything, Astrid." Asha said smiling reasurringly.

"Why not? You'll need me to fix and make things, so." Leo said putting his arm around Asha's shoulder. 

"No way I'm missing out on a quest with my little sister." Tobias chuckled. 

Dakota nodded shrugging, "Don't have anything else to do, so why not?" 

I smiled. I knew I could depend on them...