i don't

After classes that day, I started to get nervous. I had never really hung out with anyone after classes... But this technically wasn't even hanging out right? It was me doing his dirty work! My hair still turned an olive green... why was I so nervous? And why couldn't I get over his stupid fake words.. I've been dying to hang out? Yeah right.
I try to get passed everyone without anyone seeing me. I look at my clock 8:29 and I enter the Room of Requirement. I get inside and he's not there. I guess he was joking and just meant he wanted me to clean by myself... 2 hours go by and I'm starting to feel ultimately disappointed. I looked around to look at how clear the space has become, not totally clear but its getting there. I went to grab my sweater and I heard the door to the room form, and in came in a panting Draco.

DRACO P.O.V
"Blaise what time is it?" I said getting up from a nap. I slept for like 20 minutes I probably have time to spare. "It's 10pm, mate."
"TEN?!" Bloody hell she's probably gone!
As much as I didn't want to admit it, I did want to be with her today.
I ran down there without even fixing my bed head and hoped she was still there.
When I finally got the door to open she was putting on her sweater and I felt so relieved.
"Lux I'm sorry I uh.. was busy with something.."
"Mmm. Well I'm done so I'm gonna leave now." She said as her nails turned a light purple.
"You're gonna leave already??!" I didn't want her to leave I wanted her to stay.
"Draco. I've been here for 2 hours. I'm kind of tired and it's ten o'clock. Some of us didn't get to nap." She said as she head to the door.
"Lux wait!"
"No you wait! I waited for you and did your work and now I'm tired! Just get out of my way."
I grabbed her hand and her hair instantly turned light brown.  She stood frozen and I admired how pretty she was up close. It was silent and could only hear her hitched breathing. Her hand got colder and clammier the longer I held them and her cheeks turned pink. I liked her. She was so ethereal.
I grabbed her other hand and pulled her closer to make the space between us only a few inches. Her eyes didn't leave mine but she didn't reject anything, so I leaned in and kissed her. I felt myself smile when she started to move her mouth with mine. She smelled so good, she felt so soft, she was completely irresistible and I felt a connection that I had never felt before. Yet as I went to put my arms around her waist, she pushed away.
"Draco... we have to stop." She said in a panting whisper.
"Stop what?"
"This. Us being this close. We're not anything like that and this was a mistake. I have to go." She said looking down at the ground. Her hair had turned a dark shade of purple.
"Lux... I like you. Are you going to stand there and tell me you don't feel like you need me?"
I felt desperate and weak for a moment but her hair turned black and she kept a straight face. "Yes. I don't like you and that kiss meant nothing I let myself get lur--"
"Meant nothing??! I know damn well you felt what I felt. You like me too Lux I know you do." I was getting aggravated. That kiss lit a fuse in both of us.
"I don't know what your talking about. And I don't like you. Now that I'm done here I'm going to bed. Goodnight... Malfoy." And she left. But she kept a piece of me and I kept a piece of her.