Chapter 9- The Angles Decision

***

EIGHT MONTHS LATER

Dorinda’s P.O.V

There was no cure. I would die.

Nate, Leo and I had looked all around the worlds for something that will keep me and my baby alive long enough so I can give birth to him and recover. But there is nothing that even remotely sounds like my cure.

We were heading back to the states next week, Nate and I decided that because we wouldn’t be able to have a wedding that we would stay in a nice hotel, eat nice food for a week while Leo stayed in his room sulking.

“Come to dinner?” Nate asked Leo for the hundredth time, through our twin bond I made him slightly happy when that didn’t work I simply begged, somehow I had a good feeling about tonight, I don’t know why I just did.

“Fine” he sighed, defeated he got dressed and met us out near the lobby. We headed off towards the dining hall, as it was almost Christmas time the room was decorated in red, green and gold. It matched my floor length red dress and Nate’s green tie.

Leo, Nate and I all sat down at a table towards the middle of the hall. Nate and I were chatting away when the bond between Leo and I got weaker. Soon I hardly felt it, I spun around in my chair to see him talking with some waitress, his eyes showed the utter devotion, love and lust he must be feeling.

My wolf and I hardly talk, but if it’s important we chat occasionally.

His mate. She was overjoyed. We had heard word that both Art and Mikey founf their mates, they found them shortly after we left, well they went bowling to soak up their misery when they found them, they were visiting from a pack up north, they now live with the boys.

Leo couldn’t take his eyes off of her, it was so cute. Nate held my hand when a single tear slid down my face and dropped off my chin.

“Don’t cry, he’ll be happy” Nate promised.

“Happy tears” I mumbled smudging my makeup. “Now everyone is as happy as I am with you” I told him.

He didn’t say anything but he gave me a brief kiss that showed me exactly how he felt.

Dinner went without a hitch, Leo took forever to eat because his mate would come by every couple of minutes and see If he had finished or not. in the end he got enough courage to ask her out.

“Look!” he exclaimed like a little school girl, “She gave me her number”

He flung the napkin in my face and I couldn’t help but stare at the little handwriting.

Nikola

0405 078 360

I was so happy for my brother, all of them had found their mates. I knew that when I left that they would, alongside Nate be able to raise my baby up well.

We only had several days left and Leo had persuaded Nikola to come live with us. She was a lone she-wolf that was originally from California but moved over here to get away from her family. She was an amazing girl, we had so much in common. From books, to movies, to music, to everything, soon we were good friends.

***

The airport at home wasn’t as busy as I thought it would be, it being almost Christmas it was almost empty. Strange for the holiday season.

Art, Mikey, Nik, Jake, Jamie, My dad and my brothers mates were all waiting for us once we landed. I ran into the embrace of my dad before looking at the very pregnant Jamie.

“Someone’s got some ‘splaning to do!” I said in a mock voice, I had never really been close to my cousins as I had twins, and I needed to form that twin bond with them but the thought of my best friend with any of my family getting it on grossed me out completely.