Chapter Thirty-Four

(The length of this chapter is to make up for leaving you guys hanging for so long on chapter 32. I'm so sorry about that. I recently got a job and I've been moving so my life is hella hectic. I hope you guys enjoy this 3188 word chapter. Chapters are usually only 1000-1500 so I almost tripled my usual count. Anywhore. ENJOY)

It had been three weeks since Louis and Harry had sat down and talked to their friends. Adaley had spent the last three weeks with Ali and Zayn in Ali's childhood home in Bayville. Louis and Harry had been working closely with an interior designer to get their house set up and furnished in just the right way. Harry and Louis were unpacking the last box in Adaley's room when the doorbell rang through the house. Harry's eyes lit up and he rushed down the stairs, yanking the door open. Before him stood Ali and Zayn with Adaley between them. As soon as Adaley saw Harry she pulled her hand out of Ali's and rushed into Harry's awaiting arms. He lifted her up and spun her around, hugging her tightly. Adaley giggled as she buried her face into Harry's neck.

"I missed you so much Daddy." Adaley mumbled and Harry smiled, gently kissing her shoulder.

"I missed you too princess." Harry murmured and turned to look at Louis when he heard him coming down the stairs. "Papa's now down here too." Harry whispered and Adaley squealed, trying her best to get out of Harry's arms. Harry gently set her down and Adaley ran over, tackling Louis in a hug.

"Papa!" She screamed and Harry smiled fondly when he saw Louis' eyes crinkle from pure joy. He turned back when he heard someone clear their throat. He gave Ali and Zayn a sheepish smile.

"Sorry. Kinda got caught up in seeing Ada again." Harry said, a light blush covering his cheeks. Ali laughed and rolled her eyes.

"It's fine." She said as Harry gestured for them to walk in. "Adaley wouldn't stop talking about coming home and seeing her daddy and papa again." She said fondly and looked down at Louis and Adaley who were in the middle of a tickle war on the entryway floor. Harry playfully rolled his eyes and lifted the little girl up, getting her on his hip. Louis stood up and dusted himself off, going to stand on Harry's other side. Harry wrapped his free arm around Louis' waist and gently kissed his temple. Ali cooed softly and pulled her phone out. She snapped a picture of the young family. Adaley had her head on Harry's shoulder playing with Harry's cross necklace while Harry's lips were pressed against Louis' temple, both of their eyes closed. When Harry heard the shutter of the camera he playfully glared at Ali. Although she had only been around the couple for a few minutes she could instantly tell that the stress of living in LA was gone and they were truly happy again. Louis' voice snapped her out of her thoughts.

"Would you like to sit down and have a cup of tea? I'm afraid it's still a bit of a mess." Louis said sheepishly and Harry snorted, causing the shorter man to glare up at him.

"Lou here has been cleaning like a mad man since we woke up this morning. He wanted everything to be perfect for when our princess came home." Harry teased and Louis turned a dark red when Ali and Zayn both laughed. Louis swatted at Harry's chest before speaking again.

"Before my big oaf of a fiancé interrupted me I was going to say that this Saturday we're having a small house warming party. It'll just be a small thing." Louis said with a warm smile and Ali nodded. "It'll be my family, Harry's family, you two, Emma and Niall, Michael and Tayler, Breana and Josh, Ashton, Calum, Luke, and Liam." He said, using his fingers to count off the names. "It'll be around thirty people. I know that seems like a lot but it's all the people who mean the most to us and those who helped us move." He said with a giant smile and Ali laughed softly, nodding at him.