Chapter Twenty-Five

It was a full week after the trial and the small family had fallen back into a normal routine. Every morning Adaley would wake up bright and early to go to Ali's house for lessons. When she was gone Louis and Harry would aimlessly wander around the house until she got home. Their days consisted of cleaning, laundry, and house hunting. The couple was sad that they didn't spend as much time in Bayville as they had planned but they didn't regret coming home. One day while Adaley was at lessons Harry was in their small office looking at houses for sale in Bayville while Louis was busy in the bedroom putting away their laundry. Harry closed his laptop and groaned.

"Lou!" He called out in an exasperated tone and Louis slowly came walking into the office, folding one of Harry's shirt.

"What's wrong babe?" Louis asked as he finished folding the shirt and laid it across his arm. Harry gestured for him to walk over and Louis did. The smaller man let out a squeak when Harry pulled him down onto his lap.

"We've been so busy with the trial and our possible move to Bayville that we haven't even started planning our wedding." Harry mumbled into Louis' shoulder. Louis thought about it for a moment before he realized that Harry was right and that he didn't even know exactly who he wanted to be standing behind him when he got married.

"Do you want to work on it right now? I mean we can just get some of the guest list done and possibly plan out the people who will stand up there with us." Louis suggested and Harry nodded. Louis tried to stand up but was pulled back down by a pouting Harry.

"We can plan it with you on my lap. You don't have to get off." Harry mumbled and Louis laughed softly but nodded nonetheless. He pulled out a notebook and one of his favourite pens.

"So, who are you thinking for our wedding party?" Louis asked as he leaned back into Harry's chest.

"Well I definitely want my sister, Ali, and Niall in my wedding party. What about you?" Harry asked, gently rubbing Louis' side. Louis nodded slightly and wrote the three people down on the page with Harry's name at the top. He thought carefully as he flipped to his own page.

"I was thinking about Liam, Lottie, and Emma. I want Liam to be my best man without question." Louis said with a fond smile and Harry nodded, looking down at the paper.

"I want Gems as my 'maid of honor' so to speak." Harry said as he made air quotes with is fingers. Louis nodded and put a star next to Gemma's name. Harry thought for a moment. "I want the people standing up with me in this order; Gemma, Niall, Ali, Cara, and Terrance." He said softly and Louis nodded, writing down the list. He flipped back to his own page and quickly wrote down two more names, making Harry raise an eyebrow. "Who did you put down?" He murmured and Louis smiled.

"My best man is Liam, then Lottie, Zayn, Lexi, and Emma." Louis said with a small smile and Harry nodded, setting his chin on Louis' shoulder.

"Why did you pick Lexi? Wasn't she one of the lawyers?" Harry asked and Louis nodded.

"Lexi and I have been friends for a while and she was one of the people that gave Melody all the information about Tomas and Belle." Louis explained and Harry nodded, gently patting Louis' side.

"I've got a craving for some coffee. Do you mind if we move this to the kitchen?" Harry asked and Louis nodded, standing up from Harry's lap and grabbing his notebook. The pair walked into the kitchen and Harry started to boil the water for tea as he turned on the Keurig for a cup of coffee. He leaned against the counter while Louis sat at their small kitchen table. "So who do we want to invite besides our families and the boys' families?" he asked and Louis drummed his fingers on the table as he thought.

"I think we should invite Jon, Sandy and Shanna, Dan, and Josh." Louis suggested and Harry nodded in agreement as Louis quickly scribbled down the names.