Chapter Four

After Harry and Louis made a makeshift dinner from things they found in the fridge they were curled up on the couch with a cheesy romance movie playing in the background. They were too focused on each other to even care what was going on in the movie. Harry smiled slightly before putting up his finger.

"Hold on. Close your eyes." Harry said with a grin and Louis gave him a questioning glance before doing as he said. He felt Harry get off the couch and soon silence filled the room. He was dying to open his eyes but he resisted. After what felt like an eternity Harry sat back next to him. "Keep them closed." He whispered, breath fanning over Louis' lips. Louis' breath hitched and he nodded slowly. Harry leaned forward and pressed his lips against Louis'. Louis responded instantly and kissed back slowly. They kissed almost timidly but there was no doubt that the kiss was nothing but love filled. Louis gently wrapped his arms around Harry's neck as Harry's arms encircled his waist. Harry started to lean forward, unsurprisingly pushing Louis back as he did. Soon Louis was laying on his back while Harry held himself over the smaller boy, not breaking the kiss. Eventually they pulled away and Louis looked around, admiring the candles Harry had lit around the room. He noticed that the candles went down the hall and he smiled shyly. Harry chuckled softly and sat up, pulling Louis with him. Louis sat cross legged on the couch and Harry laid his head in Louis' lap. Louis ran his fingers through Harry's hair, humming softly.

"How are you?" Louis asked softly and Harry shrugged slightly, taking Louis' hand from his hand and gently played with the older man's fingers.

"I'm okay now that I just get time to breathe and relax. I was thinking today though." Harry started and Louis raised an eyebrow, signaling for him to continue. "I believe we're going to be together for a long time and I was thinking that LA is kinda big to raise a child. What if... What if we moved to a smaller town? Got a house maybe?" he suggested and Louis looked thoughtful for a moment.

"Where were you thinking? Here in the States or over in the UK?" Louis asked softly and Harry shrugged.

"I don't know honestly. I just know I don't want Adaley growing up in LA. Maybe when she's older but right now I want her to live somewhere where I don't have to worry about whether or not someone is going to kidnap her or not." Harry rambled and Louis nodded slowly.

"It'd be nice to know that our daughter is safe. She's the most important thing to me besides you and my family. I want to discuss this more but not tonight. Tonight is about us. Right now. I want to talk about you and me, Harry." Louis murmured and Harry nodded slowly.

"What do you want to talk about?" Harry asked shyly, avoiding Louis' eyes. Louis gently kissed his boyfriend's forehead and smiled softly.

"I just want to talk about what we want for this break and whether or not you want to go back to performing when the break is over." Louis murmured and Harry sat up, tucking one leg under the other. Louis turned to face him and cocked his head to the side.

"I don't know if I want to go back. I love performing but honestly I'm not looking forward to going back to the drama. You and everyone knows that I love the fans more than anything but a lot of times it just gets to be too much. And I have more to worry about now. We both do. If we go back then you and I are going to be the center of attention. You, me, and Adaley. I don't want to put her through that. She'll only be six, maybe seven. What she needs to worry about is having fun." Harry ranted and Louis listened intently. "I just don't know right now. What about you? What do you want? Do you want to go back?" he asked and Louis sighed.

"I love being on stage and meeting the fans but I don't know if it's worth stressing our relationship or Adaley. Like you said. We have more to worry about. We have a family now. I think right now we should wait on deciding whether or not to go back. And we have to talk about this with Liam and Niall too. If we aren't all going back then I'm not going back at all." Louis said in a determined tone and Harry nodded in agreement.

"I've had enough discussion about stressful things like that. Like you said earlier. Tonight is about us and I'd like to speak without words." Harry murmured and Louis gave him a confused look.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked, furrowing his eyebrows. Harry smirked and leaned forward, starting to gently suck on Louis' neck. The older man squeaked in surprise before a soft moan slipped past his lips. Harry smirked against the skin on Louis' neck and Louis pulled away, slightly breathless. Harry gave him an innocent smile. Louis swallowed thickly and his eyes darkened. "Get to the bedroom." He ordered and Harry jumped up, half running into their room. Louis smirked as he watched his young boyfriend go. He quickly blew out all the candles and walked into their room, smirking when he saw Harry laying on the bed and breathing heavily. He quickly blew all the candles out around their room, chuckling softly when he heard Harry whine.

"Where are you, Louis?" he called and Louis covered his own mouth to hide his laughter. He could see Harry sit up on the bed from where he hid in the shadows. He waited for Harry to turn around before he came up behind him and kiss in between the shoulder blades.

"I'm right here." He whispered and Harry jumped, whirling around. Harry slapped his hand over his heart and playfully glared down at Louis.

"You scared the shit out of me, Lou!" Harry groaned and Louis laughed softly. He looked up and couldn't help but admire the way the moon danced over Harry's skin and the way the moon made his eyes shine. Louis' heart hurt with the love that filled it. Harry blushed under his intense stare and shivered when Louis' hands slipped his hands under Harry's shirt. Harry licked his lips repeatedly as his breath came out in short pants. "Boo..." he began but Louis silenced him with a kiss.

"Don't speak." Louis breathed and Harry nodded. "Let me take care of you tonight. Let me show you what you mean to me."