XVIII. Damn Dutch

Tuesday, 15th May. Day 15.

I woke up to kisses being trailed from the back of my neck and down my back. Fuck, that felt so good.

"Wakey wakey, Sleeping Beauty." The kisses, thank God, went on and on and I loved every bit of it. "Don't stop." I muttered and interlinked my fingers behind the God's neck to pull him up to my lips.

"Good morning, Prince Phillip." I said and kiss those delicious lips. Boy, did that feel good. I could very well get used to this.

"Come on, Mr. Employer is needed at the office." He said after pulling back and I pouted.

"I'd prefer Mr. Employer to myself, thanks."

"Sadly, Mr. Employer isn't a one woman man." He winked and my smile faltered. Was there a hidden meaning behind that statement or was it just a joke? "God, Clara, I was only joking." He chuckled and tapped my nose. I put my smile back on again though it wasn't all that sincere and he pulled me closer to him.

"Ezra?"

"Yes, Clara?" He said and buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"What does kostelijk  mean?"

"You know I wouldn't tell you." His muffled voice came out and I smacked his arm playfully.

"Tell me." I said and he chuckled.

"No."

"Why?"

"Cause it's fun saying it when you don't know the meaning." He looked at me as he said it and I made a face. "Kostelijk. " He said and kissed me.

"Tell me." I pulled back and said.

"No." He said again and kissed me.

"Please." I pulled back again and made a pair of puppy dog eyes.

"Those don't work on me, babes." He said and took my mouth again.

"Why won't-" Kiss. "-You-" And another one. "-Tell me?" And one more.

"I told you, it's fun seeing you frustrated." He smiled cheekily and I glowered at him. As if to make matters worse, he said another thing in Dutch.

"What?" I asked and laughed. It was too big and funny sounding to get.

"I said," he whispered and kissed my jaw, "Ik. "

"Okay..." Got the first word.

"Hou. " He said and kissed me closer to the mouth.

"Okay..." Second word.

"Van. " He continued and almost touched my lips.

"And...?"

"Jou. " He finished and kissed me passionately.

"Great," I pulled back and he frowned. "Now tell me what that means."

"Did you think I would?" He smiled devilishly and I smirked.

"You won't?" I asked and he shook his head. "Okay then. Suffer the consequences." I said and push him back.

"What?" He looked confused and I still had on my victorious smirk as I sat up in bed.

"You won't get any of this," I waved my hands over my body, "until you tell me or I find out."

"Babe, I hate to mention this but you aren't immune to me. I'll get you some way or another."

"We will see, babe. " I shot back and got out of bed wearing my make shift dress and that was all for the playful and fun conversation we had that morning.