V. Trapped

Thursday, 03rd May. Day 3.

I woke up with a smile on my face. Yesterday was such an amazing day that I even dreamt of it! The look on Summer's face was priceless. And lunch after that in a restaurant with Ezra was even better. We spent the whole time holding hands to hide the chain in between our palms but I relished the touch of my fingers in his anyways.

I was so ecstatic by the time we got back home that I even danced in the shower which ended with me slipping and falling. Ezra reacted to the sound and knocked on the door and asked me what happened but I quickly covered it up saying the shampoo bottle fell. I decided not to let him in on anything because that would just lead to snide or teasing comments coming out of his mouth and I could deal with neither.

Today was only the third day and yet, I was looking forward to it. Who knew spending time with Ezra could be so much fun? Especially when I get to say and do things to piss him off? I silently giggled.

"Something funny?" A very familiar voice asked and I look to my right, my smile morphed into that of a frown.

"Do you ever sleep?" I retorted back. For how long was he going to catch me doing things?

"No, I have other interesting things to look at." He said and I couldn't help the blush that crept up my neck. I turned to face him and supported the side of my head on my propped up arm. "I meant work." He scoffed and sat up in bed.

"That's what I thought." I grumbled and followed him to a sitting position.

"I wonder what definition of work you thought about since it made you blush." He leaves in so close his breath was hot on my cheek.

"I..." I went to defend myself but no words came out of my mouth. Damn it.

"You?" Ezra prodded me on but I couldn't take my eyes off of his luscious lips.

"I need to take a shower." I said instead and quickly get myself out of bed, tugging on the chain to force Ezra to move. The damn asshole laughed behind me.

Once we got the bracelets off by sending the message to David, I called dibs on the shower and went in first before Ezra could protest.

"What's the plan for today?" I asked from inside. He took a minute before replying.

"I decided that we will go to my office for the first half of the day and then your store in the evening."

"Do I get a say?" I asked just to know even though I liked the plan.

"No." He simply said and I muttered curses under my breath.

"Will I get a say next time?"

"No." Bloody bastard.

"Do I get a say at least once in this whole month?!" I asked angrily and I could hear the humour in his voice when he replied.

"Of course not. Unless you want to sleep with-"

"Never in your wildest dreams!" I screamed before he could finish. How dare he? "What makes you think I'd do that when you've treated me like shit for the past year?"

"Because, Tomato, you can't resist." I could practically see him wink and smile.

"You're so full of it." I said, pushing down what my heart actually wanted to say. I'd rather die than sleep with a man like Ezra.

When I was done, I opened the door just enough to put my hand out and feel around for my towel and robe. And not so surprisingly, it wasn't there. "Ezra, give me the towel." I said, my tone not hiding my anger to the slightest degree.