Epilogue

A/N: It's a short epilogue but I think it's appropriate. So... It's done!!! Say goodbye to the girls. I'm sure there were a few plot holes and I may go back to re-edit it but for now it's finished. I appreciate every comment. I have read every single one. I'm going to shamelessly advertise myself, but if you like my writing, please check out my other stories. Thank you again. I'm sad that it's over but everything good must come to an end. I love you.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Epilogue

Tori felt at ease for the first time in months. Her head was in her girlfriend's lap and her friends were sitting around them, laughing and joking. It felt good... it felt normal. They wished Beck was with them, but time was slowly but surely filling the emptiness in their chests.

After Beck's death, the group almost split up. Andre withdrew into himself, Cat spent more and more time with Sam and Robbie & Rex almost stopped talking altogether. Tori and Jade tried their hardest to help their friends because they didn't have what they had. At least Tori had Jade to lean back on. They could hold each other up. Eventually though, the group found their way back together, as if magnetized. They were a few weeks away from graduating high school and things had finally calmed down in their lives. Jade was still going to therapy and she felt much better for it and Tori stood at Jade's side throughout everything.

"That is the worst drawing of a cat I have ever seen," Robbie laughed as Andre pouted. They were playing Pictionary and the realization that none of them could draw was starting to become apparent.

"I think it's good!" Cat exclaimed. "It has red hair, like me!"

"See? Thank you Cat," Andre said shooting Robbie a glare.

"Why does it only have three legs?" Jade asked holding back a snort.

"Maybe it was in an accident!" Andre exclaimed.

"Yeah, Jade, don't discriminate," Cat scolded.

Tori felt Jade's body vibrate with laughter and sighed in contentment when her girlfriend started to run her fingers through Tori's hair.

"Can you believe we're graduating soon?" Andre commented as he watched Cat roll the dice.

"Beck should be graduating with us," Robbie murmured and there was silence for a moment. Tori looked up at the mantelpiece in her room where a picture of Beck and her stood. It was painful.

"He should be," Jade said breaking the silence. "But he isn't and he would want us to continue with our lives. Become successful and happy."

"Yeah," Cat squeaked. "He's probably watching us right now."

Tori smiled wistfully.

"Probably laughing at that pitiful excuse of a cat," she said pointing at the drawing.

Andre scowled whilst the rest of them giggled.

"It really isn't that bad," he grumbled.

The game went on and Beck wasn't mentioned again, even though he was heavy in their hearts. Their jokes and smiles resonated around Tori's bedroom and when it was time for them to leave, Tori could still feel them in the air.

"Do you really think he's watching us?" Tori asked when Jade and her were blissfully alone, laying on Tori's bed.

Jade clicked her tongue and pulled Tori closer to her body. "Who knows? Sometimes I think I can feel him but it's probably just me hoping he's there."

"I miss him," Tori murmured.

"I do too," Jade replied.

"I'm glad I have you," Tori said. Jade smiled in response and placed a kiss on her girlfriend's forehead. The brunette moved so that her head was hovering over Jade's face. For a moment, they stared at each other, murky brown eyes mixing with Jade's sea-coloured waves.

"I love you," Tori whispered hoarsely.

Jade's face split into a grin. "I love you more."

"Oh, really?" Tori asked eyebrow cocked mischievously.

"Yep," Jade replied, popping the 'p.'

Tori suddenly crashed their lips together and Jade groaned at the abruptness but reacted quickly, dragging her girlfriend on top of her and wrapping her arms around her back. Tori's heart was racing as her body came alive. She licked Jade's bottom lip and Jade responded by letting her in, tongues clashing together. The brunette moaned and let her hands wander down Jade's sides, slowly lifting her shirt up so that a bit of skin showed. Tori trailed her fingers against Jade's stomach and marveled at how soft her girlfriend's skin was.

Jade broke the kiss when she gasped at Tori's touch. A shiver ran down her spine and her body heated up when she saw the pure longing and want shining through Tori's eyes.

"Touch me," Jade groaned, lust coating her voice.

"I am touching you," Tori teased.

"Don't be a brat," Jade chuckled playfully slapping Tori's ass.

Tori squealed and they giggled for a few minutes, breathlessly.

"You're so beautiful," Tori murmured once they'd calmed down.

Jade was still smiling and had a glint in her eyes that the brunette hadn't seen in a very long time. It made her incredibly happy.

"What did I do to deserve you?" Jade hummed as she stroked Tori's arm. They leant in for another kiss and Tori absentmindedly went back to touching Jade's stomach. It made Jade squirm with need.

"Promise me something?" Tori asked.

"Anything," Jade replied.

"Promise that you'll stay in my life, no matter what happens?"

"Of course," Jade said automatically. "I couldn't imagine my life without you. When I picture my future, you're right beside me."

Tori felt herself choking up slightly.

"Are you okay, beautiful?" Jade asked in concern.

"Y-yeah, I just... I don't know what to say," Tori stammered.

Jade smiled beautifully.

"You don't have to say anything. Just love me."

And Tori did. They spent hours losing themselves in each other, in the bedsheets, crying out in ecstasy. And when Tori watched Jade as she threw her head back, eyes closed and black hair splayed against her pillow, she knew, she just knew, that this would be the woman she would spend the rest of her life with.

Her forever and always.

Fin