Chapter 4

After a whole hour of trying to clean that energy drink off my hair, I went to find Randy and when I met up with him, I was pissed but I don't think he realised I was in a shitty mood because he introduced me to most of the superstars and divas which were his friends obviously. I knew that by the end of the day I would have probably forgotten their names because I wasn't really bothered about them but some of them I couldn't... like the lunatic, Dean Ambrose. He had such a charm that girls would be kissing the ground he walks on. He had such a good sense of humour and not because he thought I was a fan of him and signed me an autograph. Sarcasm is his second language.

Dean was close to Roman Reigns, who is damn hot, but not as close as he is to Randy. Randy is practically like a brother to him.

Within a period of time I adapted very quickly. I did photoshoots of superstars and honestly I loved it. I don't see a reason why I shouldn't hate it. Roman looked like a freaking model. I mean he didn't have to pose or anything and he would still look good. As for Dean, he was so badass. He had his fist raised in the air as if he is about to punch someone.

"Say cheese, Dean" I said with a bright smile.

"Cheese?" he looked confused and I captured him right there with his mouth hanging wide open.

"don't worry Deano! this is only for me to see."

Before he could even pounce on me, I grabbed my camera and ran.

"Izz!" he yelled. "You know I'm faster than you so just quit it and get back here."

I ignored him and continued running until I heard Stephanie's voice coming from the corridor.
I headed towards that direction. I turned back to see how far Dean was but I didn't see him.

I looked ahead of me and my head hit something solid.

"Ouch!!" I yelped in pain and held my forehead tight as I looked down.

"Oh my goodness! IZZABELLA,  Are you okay?" I heard Stephanie say worriedly.

"Umm... Are you okay?" I heard the reason of my pain. That arrogant voice I could recognize anywhere since I first came here.

I looked up to face him. I knew it was him. The one I didn't want to see again ever since I came here. The one who insulted me on my first day here. The dude that messed up my hair.

"You." I glared at him.

"I should have known, you're the only clumsy one here." He rolled his eyes. HOW DARE HE ROLL HIS EYES AT ME???!!

"Wait. you two know each other?" Steph asked confused.

"pshht. Knowing each other is too far. This girl falls for me whenever she sees me."

"No freaking way. I fall BECAUSE of you and by the way I didn't fall now? did I ?"

"yeah..." he hit his World Heavyweight title hanging on his shoulder and I realised that's where I hit my head. "but you hit your head on my baby, I hope you didn't dent it."

"Whatever! You pathetic little...."

"Okay cut it, you two" Stephanie said cutting me off.
"Maybe you both didn't get a proper introduction. Izzabella, this is Seth Rollins, the World Heavyweight Champion and Seth, this is Izzabella Orton, the new photographer."

"Seriously Steph! out of all the photographers in the world you chose her?" he said with disgust.

"Seriously Steph! out of all the superstars in WWE you chose a wiener?" I pointed to him.

"Listen you...." Seth began but Steph cut him off.

"GUYS!!!" She cried out. " Please be nice towards each other. you're working in the same company." she sighed walking out.

"I'm one of the best photographers in the world" I pointed at him. "and if you keep giving me that attitude, I'll make you look like a scumbag in all your photoshoots and trust me I will do it." I glared at him.

"and I'm the best superstar in WWE  and you can't even deny that. oh and by the way I'm not a wiener, maybe a winner, you meant. You Pronounced it wrong."

"Whatever! Goodluck and goodbye. Now move your fat ass out of my way." I pushed passed him.

"My ass isn't fat. It is fit! You can watch my matches to see how fit I am, and then maybe you can decide how much of a winner I am rather than a wiener you think I am." He winked at me.

I ignored him and started walking. He is so bipolar. One minute he's yelling at me, and the next minute he's winking at me. WHAT THE FUCK????!!!!