Chapter 1: Missing

Hello People Of Wattpad!!!! I Just Finished Writing My Story Adopted By One Direction And Now.......... THE SEQUEL!!!! I Really Did Leave My Story In A Bad Place So..... I Decided To Finish It Up In A Sequel!!! Somebody Asked Me If I Was Doing One, And She Guessed It Right.....I Just Never Replied To Her Message So I Wouldn't Give Anything Away!!! Anyways Here It Is, So I Hope You Enjoy!! Just So You Know, I Was Always Planning On Doing This And For The Record, That Part In My Last Book Where Maddie's Family Was......You Know........I Got That Idea From Criminal Minds. I Watch That To Much XD

******************************************************************************************************************

Recap:

He is hideous and wretched. I kick him in his....manhood. I dash for the door screaming my heart out, yelling for the boys. He catches up to me and wraps his arms around my waist.

" NO! LET ME GO! HELP ME! PLEASE! HELP! LET ME GO YOU BASTARD!" I scream for help, but he just covers my mouth. My muffled cries are all you can hear......No footsteps....No doors opening......Just me. The boys didn't wake up. I'm done for.

He carries me out of the living room and walks to the open front door. I scream for help, not giving up. I kick my legs helplessly, knocking over a vase which crashes onto the ground. My foot also manages to tip over a chair. He carries me towards the door. I scream and scream, but my muffles cries aren't heard. His arm hits a mirror that's hanging on the wall, shattering it into a million pieces. I wiggle around and kick his legs. But it's no use. He carries me out of the door and into the starless night.......

Maddie's P.O.V

I scream for help, just hoping that someone will hear me.....help me.... but no one comes. He tries to drag me into the car, but I kick and scream, though my cries are muffled by his obviously unwashed hand. I bite him and he screams in pain as I dash for the apartment. I scream the boys names, but then I'm dragged back by his muscular arms.

" Leave Me Alone! Get Your Hands Off Me You SICK BASTARD!" I've never really been one to swear. I only do when I find it absolutely necessary and right now is the perfect occasion. I kick him in the guts, but he doesn't budge. The only thing he does is wrap his arms around me tighter, squeezing the life out of me.

"Where do you think your going huh?" He asks.

I turn and spit in his face. He drops me on the ground. I look up at him and he looks pissed.

"You Little Bitch! You Think That Spitting At Me Is Gonna Help You? Oh Hell No. Your Mine." With that, he kicks me in the stomach. I curl up in pain and he carries my defenseless body into the van, throwing me in the process. I hit my head on one of the many chests he has there and black out.

-------------------- 7:52 AM --------------

Maddie's P.O.V

My head feels terrible and my vision is blurry. I force my eyes to open as I find myself in some sort of run down room. No windows, just a door that's wooden with a square-shaped peephole at the top. I'm lying in a fancy bed, not suitable for this room. I'm chained to it; my right arm only so I can't escape. My captor is nowhere to be seen. There are needles thrown all over the floor, most likely for drug use. I don't know where I am at this point. I went in and out of consciousness on the ride. The only thing I can hear are the faint sound of birds chirping in the distance. Am I even in Paris anymore? Have the boys noticed that I'm gone?

I drag myself off the bed. I attempt to walk to the door, only stopped by my chained hand. The chain itself is rather long, not long enough to get me to the door. Something on this floor can help me pick the lock on the chain. I look around only to find empty needles like the ones you get at the doctor and bloody cottonballs. Yup. They definitely drug themselves in here. My hopes haven't faded. I still think that I can get out of here. I mean, someone has to find me eventually.....right? My thoughts are disturbed by the sound of the door rattling, signaling that someone is coming. I jump back on the bed, pretending to be asleep. Someone walks into the room and closes the door behind them.