Ch16 The Majin Espada Bizard

Ichigo P.O.V

Me and my friends continued to make our way to the building. I then said, "Alright listen, we all need to stick together no matter what, and always keep your guards up. We have no idea what we might be up against!" We were all right in front of the entrance of the building as I then noticed Rukia looking to where Vegeta was at. I then went up and asked her, "What's up is he alright?" She then said, "He's fine actually, they're just talking, they haven't even started fighting yet."

Vegeta went through a transformation similar to Goku, it looks like Goku is going to have one heck of a sparing match against his rival. I then said, "It looks like he's going have everything under control. Come on Rukia." I then walked back up to the front of the building as everyone else went inside, but it seems like Rukia is still watching over Vegeta. I then went back to where she is and said, "Rukia, come on he'll be alright." She then said, "It's not that I'm worried about him, I just have a really bad feeling."

As I was about to protest, Aizen just fell to the ground unconscious and Vegeta came flying towards me and Rukia as he yelled out, "Get away from the building!!!" Me and Rukia were confused to hear that from Vegeta until a huge explosion then occurred in the building as the building was completely engulfed by the explosion. Me and Rukia were completely shocked as we both then ran towards the demolished building. I then yelled out, "No! Everyone was in there!" I then noticed a large yellow sphere that was around all of my friends.

Goku, Gohan, Goten, Trunks, Krillin, 18, and Piccolo were the one's emitting the large sphere. I noticed that Orihime was knocked out in the arms of Uryu. They all then regrouped with me and Rukia as Vegeta also made it to explain what was going on. I then went up to Goku and said, "Hey, what happened in there?!" Goku then said, "We found our next opponent, but the moment we stepped inside he was already completed." Vegeta then stepped in as he said, "It was Aizen who did it. You all noticed him having that M on his forehead, that was just to stall us even more as he was transferring his power to their creation! He planned for nearly everyone to head in to that building so the one person left to be even more stalled by that snake, was to witness his comrades be annihilated!"

He was so angered, I then said, "Well, his plan backfired, at least your all alright." He then seemed angrier as Vegeta then said, "Are you blind kid! His plan didn't backfire because he seems to have knocked out your orange haired friend. She would've helped us greatly by healing us so we could defeat this enemy, but it looks like we are going to have to be more diligent then ever." I noticed Vegeta looking up at the sky as the enemy was right in front of us.

Goku P.O.V

We all stared down the enemy. He seems to have an exact form that was similar to the short evil Majin Buu, one difference was that he was completely white, wore pants that had that same Majin belt around his waist, his body seemed to have a few line markings that highlighted a bright red, he had the same old antenna on the back of his head, and he wore a mask that covered his entire face and was very similar to Ichigos mask.

I then noticed a small figure in the back, it was Bobbidi. "Why hello there puny worms, this time I'll be the one who conquers this world and the next with a creation that will actually listen to me! Now, to truly complete The Majin Espada Bizard! Papara Pa!" Bizards mask then had an M on the top of it. His sharp toothed face then opened as smoke then came out of it, he then shrieked just as loud as Majin Buu did we he destroyed earth.

We all then covered our ears as out of nowhere he then placed his palm in front of Bobbidi as Bobbidi then yelled out, "No! Not again!!!!" Bobbidi was then completely disintegrated as I then eyed Uryu to go and place Orihime in a safe spot so she wouldn't get in the crosshair of this battle. When Uryu then came back I then said, "So Vegeta, you finally transformed into a Super Saiyan 3! That's a sparing match I can't wait for." Vegeta then smiled as he then said, "Right now let's worry about beating this freak."