Ch13 Cell

Vegeta P.O.V

We continued to head our way to battle the menacing bug, as we then arrived at a large landscape as there was a mountain, several trees, and a river flowing through. I then said, "Hey, namekian, you have a strange feeling about this too don't you." He then said, "Yeah, it seems this will be much more tougher than I thought." The namekian then removed his gear as he then said, "Guess I gotta go all out." Rukia then said, "Vegeta, this Cell is powerful but we can still beat him, right?" I then turned to the raven haired Soul Reaper and said, "Well, that was until we came here to this strange terrain. I thought we would be able to take down Cell easily, but it seems that Aizen fellow and Bobbidi gave him a bit of an upgrade." "Oh how right you are Vegeta."

I then turned around seeing the biological bug float slowly down to the ground. He then said with a big smirk on his face and said, "I'm so glad that you and Piccolo haven't forgotten about me completely. It also seems that Piccolo must realize that this won't end easy, as it looks to me that he isn't wearing any of his training gear." I then transformed into a Super Saiyan and then said, "I guess I should get a lot more serious, shouldn't I." I then started to power up as lightning began to hover over me as my energy increased. I then said, "I guess Super Saiyan won't be enough so, Super Saiyan 2 should be enough to handle a waste of power like you Cell."

I noticed Rukia was startled at my power increasing drastically and then asked, "Super Saiyan 2? What does that mean?" I then responded to her questions, "We Saiyans transform into Super Saiyans, which means once we achieve this goal, our power and abilities of combat increase by a lot. Later on throughout the development of me, Kakarot, and his son being Super Saiyans, we later on found out that there is even a level beyond the state of a Super Saiyan, which then led up to becoming Super Saiyan 2's. This transformation adds more to what Super Saiyan does, which means in makes us even more stronger than ever, including our speed, strength, stamina, and abilities." Rukia then said, "Is there even a level beyond the Super Saiyan 2 level?" I then smiled at what she asked as I then said, "There is, and the only one who achieved that transformation was Kakarot or who would you call, Goku."

Cell then smiled and said, "Looks like nothing has changed between you and Goku, your still the second strongest." Rukia seemed to have gotten angry for what she heard and then said, "You have no right to talk bad about Vegeta, at least he has a heart and doesn't use his power for devious plots like you Cell!" Cell then smiled as he then said, "It seems we have a volunteer." As Cell said that he then appeared right in front of Rukia and punched her gut. She then collapsed on the ground while she was grasping her stomach in pain.

The red haired Soul Reaper Renji then came up to help Rukia up as Cell then said, "Now that I got that out of my system, it's time I show you my new power." He then started to power up as his forehead gained a notorious letter that I remember having a while back. His body became completely white as he then was being outlined by light green lines which highlighted his appearance. He was then finished with his transformation as he smiled wickedly with pride. The namekian then said in fear, "I-I can't believe that Cell would b-be able to achieve this much power!"

I then said with my back turned to the namekian and said, "Namekian, don't start getting scared. No matter how powerful your opponent gets you must then start thinking about something that will give you a purpose to fight even though your opponent will out class you. Besides, Cell gave me that purpose, and that purpose was to fight him with every inch of my power, first it's from that insult you made about my power, and second, it's for trying to kill Rukia!"

The namekian then seemed to have changed his train of thought and then smiled and said, "Heh, you keep surprising me Vegeta. Hey, you three think of a plan while Vegeta and I try to hold off Cell!" Renji then said, "Alright, just don't use up too much of your power." Gohan's girlfriend Videl then said, "Not a problem, we'll think of something." Rukia then seemed to have regained her strength and then got up and said, "Vegeta...please be careful, and thank you." I smiled, turned around to see Rukia and then said, "Kakarots soft side must be rubbing off on me. I hope by the end of this we can become sparing partners, and...your welcome Rukia." Me and the namekian then charged in to battle the perfect life form Cell.