6.) Spiritual Ascend

• Dedicated to FIRST YEAR NICKEL BATCH OF 2011 - 2012

Big shout out to my section: the NICKELODEONS (1st year Nickel) !!! Thanks for being such a fun class !!! Luv yah all !!

The song at the right is Super Bass by Nicki Minaj. She is such an awesome rapper for a girl. Love the song too. ^^

Here's chapter six! You know? I sometimes wonder how other people get others to comment on their story. I just want to know if I should be continuing what I'm doing now. Should I?

Please...

VOTE,

COMMENT,

and FAN!!!

But never forget to....

Enjoy!!!

===============================================================================

Chapter six:

"Mom!" I shouted towards the kitchen while I grabbed my laptop. "I'll be over at Tori's, okay?" I didn't want to tell her I was really going to Tori's just for Nate and that stupid role play.

And yes, he did drive me home. We rode in his new silver Audi which was given to him on his sixteenth birthday. Lucky him. And all I got for my 'sweet' sixteen was...a new laptop and seven new books. Not much but yeah, that's my life. I mentally sighed.

"But be back before dinner, sweetie," Mom answered me, breaking me out of my reverie.

"Thanks, mom!"

I crossed the road carefully, went up their pathway and rang the doorbell. Nate said that both his and Tori's moms were both out. Then Tori was at Victor's place, researching for the play. So that meant we were going to be all alone.

The door opened and Nate came out, smiling warmly. Aww...cute smile. I smiled back and gestured to my laptop bag.

"Don't you think we should get started?" I asked.

"Yeah. Come in."

He made me go in first like the gentleman he always is. I stepped into the familiar hallway and took in the different furniture. The usual wooden staircase that was found in all the houses here in Riverdale, California, stood in front of us. To my left was the dining room then in it another door for the kitchen. The living room on my right was huge with ceiling to floor windows and huge and heavy-looking curtains. At the farthest corner of the living room was a huge white grand piano on top of a landing. Pictures and paintings hung from elaborate frames on the wall and the big mahogany brown couches sat in front of the flat screen television.

I breath in the familiar scent of Tori's house. I dropped my bag on the nearest couch and sat beside it. I felt my heart beat stutter as the realization hit me like a bullet train.

I was alone. With Nate. In Tori's house. Gah! How in the world did I get into this situation? I couldn't be worthy enough for company of the popular people so why the hell did Nate invite me over with him alone other than the obvious reason of having to practice the role play?

"Would you like to drink something?" Nate asked from my left side, interrupting my thoughts.

"Um," I cleared my throat. "Water would be okay."

He nodded and went out of the room leaving me alone. I decided to bring out my laptop and start ahead of him. I placed my laptop in the low glass table and sat on the floor in front of it.