7.) Spiritual Ascend

Well, here is chapter seven....should I continue it or not? I need your thoughts...^^

Anyways,

VOTE !

COMMENT !

FAN !

but always....

Enjoy!!!

================================================================================

Chapter Seven:

The same dream repeated the night before. It was scarier than the first time. This time it had more details in it. Dreams couldn't be that vivid, could they?

It was still three in the morning when I woke up. I heard a sound below. It was like cymbals clanging against each other. I trudged downstairs to see who or what created the racket. I tried my best to sneak to the first floor without gating caught.

I succeeded part one...it was part two that was the hard part. I tiptoed quietly in the shadows. When I neared the kitchen, I saw light coming from it. I reached for the nearest weapon I could find and came across an umbrella. It wasn't much but it was all I got.

I decided I would jump inside and see who it was at the count of three.

One. I took a deep breath.

Two. Another deep breath.

Three. I jumped.

"Ah!!!" I shouted and brought the umbrella in front of me.

"Ahh!!!" The intruder shouted too as it was too surprised by my appearance. Recognition dawned on it's face then annoyance. "Leah, don't ever scare me again!"

"Amy?"I asked, surprised. I looked around the dark kitchen and saw the refrigerator door open. I stood up straight, bringing the umbrella to my side and putting a smirk on my lips. "Don't you think it's too late for a midnight snack?"

"Ha ha," She placed the bread and the Nutella jar on the island and turned to face me with her hands on her hips. Then she sighed and came closer. "I couldn't sleep."

This was the first time in a long time I saw her so worried. The last time she had that look in her eyes was when she had that nightmare when she was seven years old. Huh. It must have come back or another one came.

"Why?" I asked.

"Nightmare", she hugged herself and shuddered. "The same one of the dark figures crowding over something tied to a pole. The same flash of light. Then scenes of a hand plunging a sword into someone's chest. Only this time, Leah, it sort of became clearer; more vivid." Amy frowned. Ah, I guess I'm not the only one that had sleeping problems here. The difference is hers happens rarely.

"Don't worry. You aren't the only one."

Just then, the lights in the kitchen turned on, blinding me for a few seconds. I squinted towards the door and saw Mom and Dad in their bathrobes, carrying a baseball bat and a golf club.

A laugh escaped my lips and I had to admit they looked so funny with their messed up hair and bathrobes posed to attack anything that threatened to invade their little home.

Dad blinked twice before straightening up with an amused grin on his face. Mom mimicked him and she shook her head with a tiny smile.

"What are you girls doing here?" Dad asked as he scratched the back of his neck.