Chapter 9

Sorry for this chapter being really short, but I hope you guys like it. P.S. You guys are probably going to hate me for this. -gleekpower120

Months are flying by super fast and senior year is coming to an end. I am pretty happy that I’m so close in leaving this dumb school and everyone who is in it. Bridgit and I have been discussing lately about going to prom. At first, I am so against school dances because of the popular always showing off their expensive clothes. Anyways, Brigit on the other hand was super excited about it, so it was hard for me to tell her no. We both bought our tickets during lunch and just as I’m standing in line, I noticed that David was eating alone. Bridgit asked me, “So are you going to ask David to Prom?” I starred at him for a while and wondered why isn’t he with Amanda anymore? Should I be friends with him again? Bridgit gave me a slight push because I didn’t answer her back. I told her, “No, he’s better off with Amanda. He doesn’t need me anymore.” I paid my ticket and started to walk away. Bridgit paid for hers but instead of following me, she started to walk towards David. I ran to her, and told her, “What are you doing?” and she said, “I’m going to talk to him.” “But why?” I told her. “Because I want to know how is truly.” I stood back as I watched Bridgit walking towards David. David looked up at Bridgit and gave Bridgit a gesture to sit down. I tried to act secretive to overhear their conversation, but there was so many noises going on. All I could see is David acting nervous, looking at his fingers and Bridgit using her hands as she speaks. I tried to not look at their direction so David won’t make eye contact with me. Finally, Bridgit got up and shook hands with David as if they were negotiating a business. Bridgit starts walking towards me and I couldn’t help myself! I wanted to ask her so badly! The lunch bell rings as Bridgit and I started to walk down the halls. I couldn’t stand the way she was looking at me. She was giving me a smile that you can tell something big happen. I told her “Tell me! What happen with you and David?” Bridgit started to laugh, as she knew I couldn’t control myself with secret conversations. She giggled and said, “Nothing big happened I swear, but I know for sure that he’s going to Prom without Amanda.” From her nonstop smiling, I knew there’s more to that conversation that she doesn’t want me to know. Hours past and I wasn’t able to stay focus during my last classes. I was over thinking that whole conversation between Bridgit and David. Did Bridgit as David if he has feelings for me? Did she ask him if he’s going to ask me to Prom? I froze for a minute with that last question, but something happened. As I remain frozen, Ms. Garcia was calling my name for the past minute. I shook my head and said, “Yes Ms. Garcia.” Ms. Garcia looked at me with concern and worry. She said, “The principle needs to see you right away and take your things.” The whole class glared at me as I got up my seat and walked out the classroom. I closed the door slowly and started to walk down the halls. As I’m walking, I reached the office and the office lady Ms. Diaz lead me to the principle’s office.  She opened the door for me and I saw the principle standing in front of his desk and a lady sitting right in front of him, blowing her nose. Ms. Diaz closed the door slowly as my moms with red puffy eyes were locked into mine. Something bad happen I just know it. My mom got up quickly and started hugging me tight. I felt so confused on why my mom was crying so much. She holds me for about 10 minutes and as she was calming herself down slowly, she had both her hands on my shoulders and looked at me straight in the eyes. I asked her, “What happened mom?” she clears her throat trying to hold her tears from coming down quickly and said, “ I got a call today from your brothers college and…” she started to break down again. I hold her up trying to hold my tears from coming down and said, “And what?” she looks up at me and said.