~ Chapter 29 ~

"Miss me, Ollie?"

Oliver just stood there, unable to tear his eyes away from her. How was she here? The last time he had seen her had been on the island.

He hadn't even known how she had escaped from the island.

"Care to explain?" Diggle asked, gesturing over to the woman, making Oliver tear his eyes away from her over to Diggle.

"We reconnected on the island... Didn't we, Ollie?" She smiled, looking straight at Oliver.

"What...? Why--how?" Felicity stuttered, trying to wrap her mind around the fact that Oliver wasn't on the island by himself at all.

He was with her.

Oliver didn't even try and explain. It was as if he couldn't speak. All he could think about was when they were on the island. He remembered the first time he saw her. He thought he was hallucinating; just like he had hallucinated his father multiple times before that... even though Oliver knew his father was dead.

"Sara?"

"Hi, Ollie."

"Are you real? How...? If you are real, how are you here, Sara? I--I..."

Sara didn't answer, but instead, she just walked closer to him, putting her hand on his cheek. He felt it. He felt her hand. Not once... not EVER had his hallucinations ever touched him. They had always just stood there, meaninglessly. They talked, yes. But they never tried making contact with him.

This was real.

Sara was real.

And, she was here.

Oliver gasped, letting himself feel her hand, and just relishing in the knowledge that he wasn't alone anymore.

"Ollie, you're in danger. We have to get you off this island."

"There's no way off. I've been here for forever. We're going to die here."

"Not if I have any say about it. Come on, we don't have much time."

Felicity brought him back to reality when she groaned in disgust. He looked back to her only to see confusion and sadness in her eyes. Suddenly it turned to disappointment and finally, it almost looked like hatred.

No, Felicity couldn't hate him.

He had just imagined it.

Right?

Felicity looked at him, waiting for him to explain.... waiting for her former fiance to say anything at all about Sara, a woman who he cheated on Laurel with... A woman who he claimed to love once upon a time. But, there was nothing. He said absolutely nothing, and she felt the tears welt up in her eyes, but she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of knowing just how hurt she was by this... how betrayed she felt.

She suddenly turned to Barry, who was just standing there all innocent and confused, and when he looked back at her, she stood up straighter, mocking some form of confidence.

"Take me away from here." She said firmly.

"Wh--what?" Barry asked.

"Felicity, no-- let me explain." Oliver stepped up, finally speaking up after long moments of silence.

As much as Felicity wanted to stay and let him explain, she didn't want to hear his excuses. For all she knew, Oliver would say only what he needed to say, letting as little information out as possible... And Felicity just couldn't handle the half-truths. Not from Oliver. Not anymore.