~ Chapter 26 ~

The train station was quiet and lonely. Felicity had been sitting in the same spot for a while, just waiting to get to Central City. She was happy that she got to see Barry again, especially now that he finally woke up.

When she had called Caitlin to tell her that she was coming up for a few days, she had said that she was actually about to call her with the news. It seemed almost like perfect timing.

But, still... It felt like Oliver was just pushing her away, yet again... And she couldn't help but to feel like the city was once again taking first priority in his life. She didn't know how to feel about it. She knew that he was worried about her safety, but it was almost like he was completely oblivious to her feelings. Why couldn't he see that she would be alright as long as they were together?

She felt her phone buzzing in her pocket.

Felicity quickly grabbed it, hoping that it was Oliver. But, it was Caitlin.

"Hello?" She answered.

"We're at the station waiting for you when you get here." Caitlin answered immediately, and Felicity could hear the smile in her voice.

"Who is we?" Felicity asked, suddenly excited that Barry might be there.

"Me, Cisco, and yes.. Barry is here, too." Caitlin responded, laughing.

"What? How-really? He should be resting!" Felicity laughed.

"He insisted! Wait-Stop, Barry! I'm talking to her-" Caitlin suddenly gasped, and then there was shuffling on the phone.

Felicity was just laughing when she heard his voice, and then she went silent.

"Felicity!" Barry's voice rang through the phone.

"Oh, it is so good to hear your voice." Felicity sighed, tears brimming her eyes.

"Are you starting to cry on me, Smoak? There's no need for that!" Barry exclaimed.

"You were in a co-sleeping. It... It was bad there for a while. I-I never thought I would see your eyes open again, let alone hear your voice. It's just... It makes me happy to hear you, that's all." Felicity laughed, letting happy tears streak her face.

"Well, you'll see me soon enough, ya cry baby." Barry laughed from the other end, but she could tell he was joking, and actually really happy to hear her and see her soon too.

"How far away is she?" Felicity could hear Cisco ask Barry, and she instantly smiled.

"I'm about ten minutes out." Felicity smiled, answering Cisco.

"Oh, thank God." Cisco laughed out loud, and Barry shushed him.

"What's he thanking God about?" Felicity laughed, asking Barry, but suddenly realized now that she was on speaker phone.

She could hear shuffling and laughter, and Barry's cries of annoyance before she heard Cisco's voice clear on the line.

"Barry's been dying to see you. It's actually quite cute." Cisco laughed into the phone.

Felicity blushed at that, not knowing how to respond.

"Don't talk like I have a crush on her!" Barry yelled, laughing.

"Oh, shut up, Barry. We know that Iris has your heart. It's just cute to see you pining for someone other than her." Caitlin laughed.

"Oh, good grief. This is ridiculous." Barry huffed, and Felicity laughed.

"I'll be there... Well, hey. It looks like we're early." Felicity smiled, looking up to see that she had arrived at Central City.

"Ooh! Yay. Okay, see you in a jiffy!" Cisco yelled, hanging up.