22 Graduation

After our honeymoon in paris we all went back to school most of us to finish our last year there.

We make sure we went out with a bang and we still are. I look around at all the people from my pack and the people who aren't that i've went to school with since i was in kindergarten.

Most have tears in there eyes as we all hold up our diplomas and smile for the camera.

Im happy and sad at the same time it feels great to graduate but i'm gonna miss allot of people but i'll still have my pack and i cant wait to go to college.

All of us going to college have got into the same college. Cody, Clark, Gracie, Alexis, and me. We're all going to stanford in California which means for now the whole pack has to move and who knows maybe well fall in love with California and wont return to home in the mountains of north carolina.

When were done with pictures and we've tossed our caps into the air a loud pop goes off and i know we are successfully continuing to go out with a bang.

I laugh as i watch the fireworks explode and the pictures on the screen change to pictures of our pack members that are graduating.

The pictures start with me and i laugh as i see a little baby me cover in soap.

I feel fresh tears coming as the pictures go through my life and then clarks and cody's and so on i have no clue how they got these pictures but they are a beautiful ending to this.

I look at Isaac he's the one doing the pictures he smiles at me and i give him a thumbs up and the lights dim down and the black lights we put around earlier come on and i see all of my packs names that are graduating. written on the wall it also says good luck 2015 graduates may your dreams come true, and life grant your wishes, may success follow you where ever you may go, may god light path and bless your life, be happy, spread happiness, and love yourself and love others.

The parents cheer and the graduates cheer i'm crying as my pack and class mate all crowd around me and we all start crying and hugging.

When we finally break apart and begin to go our separate ways i'm still crying and i feel butterflies attack my stomach as Cody's hand finds mine and he gives it a gentle squeeze. I look at him and smile and he smiles back i reach over and ruffle his hair.

He gives me a mischievous look and i know i'm in for it.

He starts tickling me and i wiggle free and take off running i'm giggling while i'm running it's hard to push my way through the crowd and he catches up and grabs me and lifts me up and spins me around he places me on the ground and kisses me.

He pulls away and i sigh and lean into him feeling happy. I'm glad i've got him.

We get in my car and head toward the pack house where we are having a graduation party.

When we pull up to the house theres already cars there and musics thumping from inside and fireworks are exploding into the sky.

I laugh and Cody looks over at me and smiles i smile back and get out of the car and take off running toward the house.

I run into the house and fly up the stairs i throw on a T-shirt and shirts run a brush through my hair then slide down the stairs.

I enjoy the party for a while with cody and everyone else when i step outside to get some air. i walk out and sit down and run my hands through my hair when i hear a small sound beside me.

I look over to see a small girl standing beside me i recognize her from my french class her names allison.

I pat the ground beside me and she sits down. i sniff she's a wolf as well.