sixteen:Did i hear you right?

I wake up and Lilly's nestled in my arms and everything seems right until last nights events come flooding back to my mind.
I groan and pull myself out of bed and walk over to my hiding place where I've been hiding her ring today's the day I planned to purpose and I think it will help lighten her mood. I've got everything planed perfectly for it.
I can't wait I put it back its in hiding place and walk to Alec's room.
I walk inside and he's asleep. I poke him and whisper his name. He wakes up after the third poke.
"Hey Is everything ready for today"
He nods and I leave him to sleep. I walk back into our room and sit on the bed watching Lilly sleep.
Lilly's POV
I wake up and Codys warm arms are no longer around me I sit up and someone's lips are on mine.
I know it's Cody by the feel of the Sparks.
"Good morning beautiful"
"It is a good morning you should wake me up like that everyday"
He smirks and I pounce him straddling him.
I position myself where I directly over the Titan and I move myself along it while kissing him his tongues moving around my mouth and tastes good.
He groans as I move myself faster.
I slide off and he growls but I just smirk at him I jump off the bed and he gets up after me.
I smile and walk up to him I kiss his lips then down his neck then I slide down on my knees.
He looks at me in surprise i smirk and reach my hand into in boxers pulling on the Titan.
I move my hand up and down and he moans I start off slow then get faster he moans again.
Then I stop and he growls I ignore him and take the Titan into my mouth.
I have no gag reflex and it fits all the way in my mouth. I start going up and down making sure I use my tongue his hand comes down as he guides my head.
He moans "oh God"
I keep going feeling so good I'm making him happy.
"Baby I'm about to..."
He doesn't get to finish his sentence before he cums into my mouth I swallow.
Spitters are quitters and lick from the bottom up to the top.
He groans and I stand up placing my lips in his.
He pulls away and starts sucking my neck.
"Baby you get naughtier everyday"
"I try"
He laughs and I take his hand guiding him to the bed he lays down and I straddle him once again but this time I make sure the Titan slides in to me while I'm kissing him.
He moans against my mouth and the heat is great he starts moving his hips in time with me.
I feel my peak coming when he stops and flips me over still inside me.
He starts thrusting and I rise my hips to meet him.
"Oh God"
"Mm Cody"
He keeps going and my pleasure keeps rising he's found a spot he's never found before and it's amazing. He trusts again and I moan even louder"
"Oh don't stop"
He keeps going and he thrusting all the way in and oh my god there's never been words for the way he makes me feel but this this is amazing.
There will never ever ever be words to describe this. He thrusts again pulling me from my thoughts.
"Oh God"
I shout as we both reach our peaks. He lays down and were both breathing hard.
"That was wow"
"That was better than wow"
He laughs at me "yea you seemed to like it"
"You think"
"Yea I do"
I laugh and get dressed I give him a kiss but I pull away before I end up on the bed again.
I walk over to clarks room.
"Clark you wanna help me explain to Rebekah the whole wolf thing"
"Yea" he looks at me his eyes sympathetic.
We walk over to where bekah is and I knock on the door and Gracie yells come in.
I walk in and bekahs awake I walk over to her and I nod to Clark to start explaining.
"Well beckah we want to tell you something."
She nods "well your a wolf shifter which means"
She cuts him off "I know what it means"
"Well ok she's your alpha and I'm her beta"
She nods "ok"
"You dont believe me do you"
"Nope"
"Well your part of our pack now and I'll prove it do you"
He looks at me and I get down onto my hands and knees and focus on shifting.
I full the fur coming my snout forming my ears coming in my tail into I'm a full wolf.
I bark at her and she looks at me weird.
"Y. Y. You just turned into a wolf. What the hell.
I bark again and she looks so shocked.
"Well I believe you now"
I bark again then leave Clark to do whatever. I shift and put clothes on then I hear Cody yelling my name downstairs. I slide down the stairs landing right in front of him.
He tosses a pillow case over my head and I yip.
"Clam down I have a surprise for you"
"What is it"
"It wouldn't be a surprise if I told you"
"Grrrffff"
He laughs and takes me outside.he puts me in a car and we drive for a while. When the car stops and he helps me out he leads me into what I smell are the woods.
When he finally takes the blind fold off I look around and I don't know where we are but it's beautiful there's a fountain in the middle which I, standing in front of.
A light breeze and pink green white and blue flower petals coming from everywhere.
There's what looks like a weeping willow enclosing the space around me.
I see doves flying around to. Then I realize I don't see Cody I look around then I look down and there he is. Down. On. One. Knee.
I gasp and I feel tears spring to my eyes. He looks nervous and it's so cute.
"Lilly hope peavy I don't know much in my life but I do know I love you and your an amazing girl with your amazing personality your spunky, outgoing, energetic, strong, brave, caring, and very lovable I can't imagine life without you i know I would die without you. So will you marry me."
Tears are running down my face and I'm shocked I'm sure I'm dreaming.
"Umm did I hear you right"
"If you heard will you marry me them yea" he laughs but I can tell he's nervous.
"Yes omgawid yes" I choke out through my tears.
He slides the ring onto my finger and it's beautiful. When he stands up I jump Into his arms and cover his face in kisses.
"Just so you know it took everything I had to walk away from you that first day you had me and hello"
He smiles and kisses me passionately and the sound of our song starts playing mixing with the doves.