Fourteen: Attack

I added this song because I like it and it kinda fits Lilly and Cody the song is hero by sterling knight.
I find Cody in my office completely NAKED laying on my desk. I bite my lip not sure what to do.
It's almost time to eat but he looks better than any food Isaac could cook.
I pick up my work glasses and slide them on then shut the door behind me.
I run a brush through my hair hearing everybody sitting down at the table.
I straighten my clothes and smirk at Cody who's watching me intently.
I smile and its his turn to smirk. I roll my eyes and walk out of my office into the kitchen.
I sit down at the table and Cody takes his place beside me soon after I sit down.
Clark says the blessing and we eat I try to focus on the conversations but Cody keeps playing footies with me.
The electricity that keeps surging through me is killing me.
I finish eating and drag him upstairs to play with the Titan some more.
Codys POV
I groan Lilly keep me awake forever with all her naughtiness. I laugh I'll never get tired of her wanting me.
I crawl out of bed careful not to wake her. I know what I'm going to do today and it's going to be awesome and hard because she's so beautiful and not worthy of just any ring.
I get dressed in a white shirt and tie and jeans.
I walk into Alec's room and gently wake him careful not to wake his mate Cami.
"Hey Alec will you come ring shopping with me please" I whisper
He groans "ugh it's early but I'll come with you"
He gets out of bed and I go downstairs the house is quite and I grab Alec's keys and leave on note on the white board telling everyone we went out.
Alec comes downstairs dressed nice like me to I toss him his keys.
"I know where we need to go"
"Good you have an idea what I what right?"
"Yes I'm glad your doing this Lilly's a wonderful lady strong alpha and very caring person and even after every thing she's been through she smiles and pushes forward always happy. You need something extraordinary."
I smile "that's exactly what I need"
" I though so your very lucky to be her mate"
"I know It almost killed me when she refused at first and now here we are."
"We'll come on let's go"
We quietly get outside and get in his car and drive off it probably about seven I wonder if the place we're going is going to be open.
I start to get nervous not wanting to drive at here and it not be open.
"Are you sure it's open?"
"Yes it's a place just for wolfs always open don't worry"
"Ok and I'm trying not to its just you know never asked anyone to marry me before"
He laughs and I sit there staring out the window.
"You'll be fine she loves you its in her eyes and her smile the way she lights up around you she's gonna say yes."
I roll my eyes and we continue you in silence.
It's early but we're gonna marry her because charidy is sexy
I laugh Alex had to add his words
Yes charidy is sexy but so is Lilly and yes we are
Awesome can't wait to have pups
Ok don't get to far ahead
He stops talking but I can see him jumping around in my head.
Ugg this wait is killing me. I want to get to this place now.
"Hey antsy pants we're here"
"Thank God"
He laughs and we get out of the car and walk inside the building.
We walk around the store for a little bit and I don't see what I'm looking for and I'm about to leave when the owner calls me over to look at some more rings.
I look at the ones she pulled out and I don't even have to take more than one glance when the one I'm looking for catches my eye.
I point to it and the lady starts describing it to me. I listen taking it all In.
It's a Infinity twist micropavé diamond engagement ring in 14k white gold.
I love it the infinity twist is perfect it symbols the fact that our love is forever she's going to love it it's simple yet exquisite.
"That's the one"
The lady looks surprised but she quickly recovers and checks me out she hands me the bag and Alec walks over to me and smiles.
"It's a great choice it fists you guys"
"Thanks"
"When are you going to purpose?"
"That I haven't figured out completely yet."
"Well I'm sure it will be just as amazing as the ring"
"Yes I hope so"
We drove back to the pack house silent we stop and get breakfast along the way for every one.
*************************************************************************************************************
Lilly's POV
Cody got back around nine and when we all finished eating it was about ten it's probably ten thirty now.
I did some work and now we'll all in the living room watching a movie even the vampire who's name I found out I'd Andrew.
When I heard it charidy starts yelling in my head. Danger danger
I start freaking out I sit straight up from where I was laying in Codys arms.
My every sense is now alert. I strain my hearing and hear the slight sound of people walking through the woods.
I let out a light growl and my freaking out sets everyone on edge.
Everyone is now alert I look at the vampire and he looks terrified.
I walk over to him and he's shaking. I keel in front of him.
"Hey hey your fine I promise do you know what's going on"
He shakes his head no. "Ok well do you trust anyone here besides me.
He nods no again " well I need you to follow me"
"Ok guys Isaac Gracie and chloe inside with the parents one in wolf form. Clark Karly Avery and Cami and Sami out the back Clark you lead. Alexis Cody Britt mason and Wyatt you'll be coming with me"
They look surprised " you have to be good and listen to me. I know I'm your sister mason and we've had our fights but right now I'm the alpha no matter what you listen to me it's for your safety."
They nod "ok nobody move yet I've got to get Andrew to the basement."
I look at everyone and give Andrew my hand I lead him to the basement then down into the secret room.
"Ok you'll be fine there are a few wolfs down here but they won't hurt you ok don't come out until I come get you"
He nods and I leave locking the door behind me. Everyone looks at me when I walk back in.
"Ok Clark have two people shift you chose and my team Britt and Mason shift.
They shift and I lead them out the front the wolfs on the outside.
I cringe when I hear a also familiar Laugh that little bitch should have know it be her.
Let's kill her rip her throat out
Soon charidy I promise
She growls but stays silent. Violet steps out of the woods.
"Hello pups wondering why I'm here."
"He's actually I am I would love to know why your bitch ass is here" I snarl while stepping forward.
She looks shocked by my words I just smirk at her.
"Well I'm here to do give you your warning submit to me or die."
She finishes with a laugh. Vampires come charging out of the woods.
I jump into the air and come down a wolf. I snarl and charidy takes over.
We attack the nearest vampire we quickly rip out his throat and he disintegrates.
Like I've said charidy hates vampires. I send out a quick message to everyone making sure there alright.
There all fine right now I feel fur brush against me and feel the Sparks.
My mate I look at him and he gives me a quick lick on the snout before attacking a vampire.
I rip out the throats of a few more.
When charidy has me searching for violet I see her near the edge of the woods watching the battle.
I silently slink my way to her. I growl and pounce she snarls and spits in my face.
I snap and her taking off a piece of her nose. She whimpers and I silently laugh.
I bite the side of her face wanting to toy with her as her punishment.
She whimpers again as my teeth sink into the side of face. I've never enjoyed killing but I'll enjoy this charidy is a calm wolf but violet has made us have a deep set hatred toward her.
I nibble her ears and I'm about I sink into her throat when someone Rams into me pushing me off her.
I turn to face my attacker and it's a vampire I pounce it and rip out its throat.
I look around for violet and she's gone. Her vamps are also retreating.
I snarl and snap the air. I take off running as fast as my legs can carry me.
Charidy pissed I don't think she's every been this pissed we run for a while I don't care how long.
I ran through serval ponds trying to wash the blood off my coat I think the last one worked.
By the the time I run up to the pack house doors it's almost dark.
I scratch the door and Clark lets me in. He looks at me and nods his head understanding why I left.
I send did you get Andrew from the safe room.
He nods and I go upstairs. I walk into the bathroom that's connected to my room.
I shift and get in the shower I wash myself and my hair over and over agin.
When I get out I put on one of Codys shirts and his boxers.
When I walk out of the closet Codys laying on the bed watching me.
I smile at him and he smiles back. I walk over to him and sit on the edge of the bed.
He's in nothing but his boxers which is what he sleeps in.
"Why'd you run off"
Mm his deep voice rumbles through me.
"I had to I couldn't stay here that pissed I had violet I had her and she got away I don't think chairidys ever been that pissed." I wanted my voice to be strong but it comes out a whisper.
He wraps his arms around me and the Sparks warm me from my toes up.
"I understand I'm not mad you did what you could you didn't let anyone down there always a next time to get her sadly there will be a next time we got an update on her plans but this vamp went back and besides you looked sexy fighting."
I laugh at the last part then get serious. " yay well I'm gonna go look at the plans" I'm pretty sure my voice sounds exhausted.
He wraps his arms around me and I end up on top of him.
"Your not going anywhere" he says against my neck
The heat is surging through my body then resting at my core I want him so bad right now.
"The plans can wait till morning I can not" his voice is low and sexy.
I place my lips on his and soon his tongue flicks against my lips I let it in.
I'm start moving my body against his and he groans I'm right over the Titan.
He flips me over and takes his boxers off me and slips the Titan in. I moan the pleasure is amazing.
"Oh God"
Cody laughs and I keep moaning. When we both reach out peaks he lays back and pulls me into his arms and we fall asleep.
Please vote and comment what do you guys think of the engagement ring and the fight between Lilly and violet.
Sorry my updates are slow schools almost over yayayayay but that also means finals so I've been busy studying. I'm trying so hang in there.