Omg girl

I'm sitting in the hot tub staring at my ring it's so beautiful. Alexis and bekah who me and Alexis have taken in to our group are currently shopping for me something to wear to the party there planning to celebrate mine and Codys engagement so this should be fun.
I'm relaxing away from everything.
My realizing involves the hot tub and some wine and nobody else. I close my eyes and see chairidy dancing around my head.
I laugh and open my eyes and take a swig of my wine. Mm taste like heaven.
The girls where overwhelmed when I got home and jumped me and made me tell them everything they thought was romantic especially had me at hello playing when we kissed.
There right it was great the best romantic purposely anyone could ask for and I love him so much.
I'm startled out of my thoughts when the door burst open and Alexis and bekah come flying in.
"Hey girl" they both say at the same time
"Hey"
"We've got to get you ready now" once again the same time
"Ugh why"
"Because the party starts in 30 minutes."
"What" I yell while jumping out of the hot tub I dry off and dash into my bedroom.
With them both following behind me laughing.
I peel my swimsuit off and out on a zebra stripe bra and matching panties.
Alexis blindfolds me with her hands while bekah gets my dress out.
There's no words to describe it it's not really a dress but it has a sliver sparky top that stops at my belly button and shows off my stomach and belly button pricing,
Then has a white skirt and it's beautiful i squeal and put it on.
They both squeal when they see me in it they curl my hair and do my makeup then escort me down stairs.
Cody is waiting at the bottom of the stairs. He gasps when he sees me there are people already filing the house but all I can see his him.
He wearing a light blue tux with a white tie. His smile when his eyes meet mine is breathtaking.
When I make my way to him I stand in front of him.
He's practically drooling I didn't think I looked that hot.
"Hey"
"Wow you look great"
He pulls me into his arms and kisses me. When he pulls away he whispers into my neck.
"So soon to be Mrs.Taylor what do you want to do"
The heat those words sent through me.
"Not a clue don't know what's here"
He laughs "I figured"
"What's that supposed to mean"
"Some of the stuff here I don't see you getting"
"Hahah"
"It's true"
"Well let me see for my self"
"Ok" he chuckles.
I laugh as he tugs me through the crowd. I look down at my ring loving the feel of it on my finger and it's looks even prettier as the light sparkles off it.
He tugs me through a few more people when I see it. There are poles and cages and black lights and lots of male and female stripers.
I laugh and end up on the floor rolling around laughing my head off. Cody cocks his head and looks at me like I'm deranged.
"It's so funny" I manage to choke out.
"I wonder who's idea it was"
"Both I bet you both"
"How do you know"
"She may not have been here long but I know her well enough already to know she had a part in it"
"Whatever she seems to sweet"
I burst out laughing again that was funny. "What she does"
"Haha she's nowhere near a sweet angel not like I am I'm an sweet angel" this causes him to start laughing and I look at him giving him my best pouty face.
"Did I hurt my bride to be feelings"
I nod my head and scoops me up in his arms bridal style. That's when I attack him I cover his face in kisses then jump out of his arms ditch my heels and take off running.
I find Alexis and she helps get into a cage.
Alexis hands me a marker and helps me draw things on me then shines a light on me.
I start dancing my eyes searching for Cody.
"Omg girl bekah yells when she sees me.
I laugh and just keep dancing I keep my body moving like a stripper and my eyes finally find Cody and he's watching me a small smirk on his face.
I smile and he just shakes his head and his voice pops into my head you better let me do what those words say later
Oh I will i send back and he laughs in my head.
I love you
I love you to I send back and I wiggle my fingers around showing off my ring the crowd cheers.
I laugh and keep dancing when I finally Come out of the cage Cody finds me and places his lips on mine.
I giggle and kiss him back then I jump into his arms wrapping my arms around his neck and my legs around him.
The crowd cheers loving the couple affection were showing.
We can't help it we are in love mates and engaged to be married how much better could life be.
He spins me around and we dance to the music together as a slow song comes on.