Eleven: Cat calls and scary birds

I wake up in the morning and Codys arms aren't around me I groan wanting to feel my mates arms around me and the warmth he brings. I look at the clock and it's ten in the morning.

I drag my butt out of bed and drag a brush through my hair and slide down the stairs.

When I hit the ground I smell chocolate and pancakes.

I walk Into the kitchen and see the chocolate fountain and Isaac cooking pancakes.

We're probably gonna dip the pancakes in the chocolate fountain.

I feel my body relax then heat up and butterfly's storm my stomach. I'll never get tired of the feelings that rush me whenever Cody touches me.

He wraps his arms around me form behind and pulls me close. I turn around and wrap my arms around his neck stand in my tip toes and kiss him. What starts as a simple kiss quickly heats up and his tongue flicks against my closed lips asking for entrance my body grants it and our tongues dance together. He grabs my ass and picks me up I wrap my legs around him while we kiss.

I hear what sounds like Alexis yelling get a room but I can't tell my brains full of cotton candy and all I can think of is me and Cody.

He starts walking backwards when he reaches the stairs he pulls his lips from me. I groan wanting his addicting lips back on mine he picks me up bride style and carries me up and throws me on the bed. He takes his shirt off. He takes my breath away looking at him he's so sexy.

I lean up to a my shirt off and run my hand up his chest my fingers tracing his six pack.

He lays down on me the way his bare skin feels on mine is great.

He's sucking on my neck and I know I'm gonna have hickeys but I don't care. I can't think I've anything but him fucking me.

He kisses my lips my neck my breasts. He trails little kisses down to my underwear he slips them off with his teeth.

I moan as his magical tongue works it's magic on me. When he finally pushes in I'm in heaven.

My breath is coming in short waves and my moans getting louder.

I bet everybody downstairs can hear me right now but I don't care. Ohhh I moan again.

I put a pillow on my face to try to muggle my moans but they just keep getting louder.

Oh God he's never made me feel like this before. I reach my climax but he keeps going. I moan louder and louder the pills doing a bad drop muffling my pleasure but I can't help it it feels so good. I climax again. Once again he keeps going he's reached his climax twice as well.

We're in perfect sync our body's moving perfectly together when he thrust in my hips rise to meet him. We both climax two more times before we lay down exhausted.

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close against him.

"That was amazing" he whispers in my ear

"Yes it was" I say out of breath.

We lay and cuddle for a little bit he nibbles my ear and wraps his arms around me tight when I try to get up. I giggle and tell him I have to shower.

He immediately jumps up and follows me to the shower like a lost puppy. I giggle as he pushes me against the shower wall while he turns the water on.

He's going down to my sweet spot. As much as I want him to continue I make him stop and push him away. He looks at me with puppy dog eyes that melt my heart.

"No go to the corner of the shower over there we have to get downstairs to eat and that's not gonna happen if we don't wash In separate corners."

He laughs "ok I'm going" he holds his hands up and walks to the corner. He looks at me.

"Better now"

I nod and he shakes his head at me probably enjoying my silliness. But it's true we need to hurry. I wash myself knowing he's watching me. I look over at him with pouty eyes.

"Will you come wash my back"

I bat my eyelashes for extra effect. He rolls his eyes and smirks.

"I dont know are you sure it's ok to touch you"

"Oh stop it and come wash my back"

He washes my back and I do his then we dry off and put on clothes.

I put on one of his shirts and a pair of his sweat pants. He laughs at me and I run out the room and slide down the stairs. When I land I look up and he's nowhere to be seen.

I'm about to walk into the kitchen when water lands all over me.

I look up to see him smirking down at me I growl and March my dripping wet body upstairs.

I can't believe he just did that. I'll get him back. I will later I change into my clothes deciding he's not worthy of me to wear his clothes anymore.

When I get dressed I go downstairs and he's sitting in at the table. I growl at him and he just lightly smirks at me. I growl again except in the way I like to growl I go grrrrfff and him and he rolls his eyes.

We eat and everybody keeps staring at me. I look at Britt that Alexis then everybody else.

When Britt decides to speak up "I'm sorry man this isn't my place but how on earth did you make her moan like that I've never been able to make Alexis moan like that.

"Believe me he's tried but girl your lucky because I don't think anybody I. This pack has made anybody moan like that."

I laugh Alexis had to chime in her opinion.

"Well guys I don't know what to say maybe it had something to do with the fact that I'm an Alpha and he's an alphas mate, and when we first did it we had a stronger bond then anyone else I've ever smelled so that's my thoughts."

They all laugh at me and I shrug my shoulders. I decide I'm going out today. So after breakfast I get In the car with Cody who wanted to go with me.

I've got my hair up and shirts and a tee shirt. I'm going running me and Cody talk for a while.

When I pull into the parking lot of the place I'm going I don't really know what to call it its kinda like a nature thing. It's pavement that runs for about a mile mike and a half through the woods.

It's my favorite place to run as a person. I get out and Cody follows we get out and start running. I sense Cody watching me. I look over at him.

"Sorry you look so cute and in touch with running."

"It's one of my favorite things to do I love running In both forms."

We're silent for a while until some guys run up behind us and one of this lets out a cat call.

I see Codys face flash with anger and in a flash before I can drop him he has the guy against a tree. I rush over it him.

"Cody he didn't mean anything let him go"

He looks at me and drops him. The guy runs off and Cody looks at me and runs his hands through his hair. I can tell he's pissed at himself I walk over to him and run my hands up under his shirt.

He groans "baby stop"

I look up at him and give him my best doe eyes.

"Baby it's not your fault when it comes to our mates sometimes our wolfs take over before we can stop it. It happens to everyone you'll be fine."

I lean my head into his chest and he rest his chin on my head.

He sighs "your right baby lets just keep running"

We run for a little while more when I stop and look at this weird bird looking at me its one freaky looking bird.

I point it out to Cody.

"Man that's one scary bird"

Then we hear a whistle and the bird flies Into the woods. I hear a oh so familiar evil laugh.

Then a "hello pups" as violet steps out of the woods.

i don't update like most people I update what ever oart of the chapters I have I don't demand comments before I update because I love reading to and always want to know what happenes next so I update when I have stuff to update.