Draco Malfoy's File

Name: Draco Malfoy

Nicknames: Pure-Blood, Big-Bully, Mr. Awesome,

Distinguishing Characteristics: Draco is tall and slender, with slick, white blonde-hair, a pointed face, and stone grey eyes. Although he is mean and nasty, he is quite stylish. He is possibly gay.

Personality: We all know that Malfoy isn’t the person you turn to when you want to complain that Muggle parents grounded you for the weekend. He’ll tease and mock and degrade you for your “impure blood” and say that you’re “diluting the Wizarding world’s reputation.” He takes after his father, who is just, if not more, annoying and obnoxious as he is. He’s a jerk, a bully, a spoiled rich kid, a teacher’s pet (only to Snape,) and on the verge of being a Death Eater. Also, he’s a coward, a yellow-belly, and relies on his fat friends (Crabbe and Goyle) for protection. That heightens my suspicion of him being in the closet.

Crimes: Draco never performed any real crimes, most of them were petty. They included bullying of innocent peers, being obnoxious, having a foul mouth, (MUDBLOOD!) snitching, assault on a magical creature, intent to kill, spying, and assisting with the death of Albus Dumbledore.

After Hogwarts: Draco Malfoy married Astortia Greengrass, younger sister of fellow Slytherin Daphne Greengrass. He has a son named Scorpius Hyperion, who goes to Hogwarts at the end of the 7th book. Unfortunately, Draco lost a lot of hair in his later life, and his hairline receded noticeably. He lost his hostility against Harry after Harry saved his life, but in no way are they friends. His family narrowly avoided imprisonment in Azkaban after Voldemort was vanquished, but they left the battle scene quickly so they wouldn’t be caught.

Little Known Fact: Draco Malfoy secretly has an enormous crush on Hermione Granger. He calls her “Mudblood” and teases Muggles to cover up his hidden love. He spends three hours every morning styling his hair so that Hermione will notice him. But instead, she either gives him a death glare or punches him. But he deserves it, the little creep. Also, he used to play dress up with his old house elf, Dobby. He would put on his mother’s high heels and try on her dresses, and give Dobby napkins to staple together to make a “dress.” This was a loophole that Dobby would still have to serve his family.