Lord Voldemort's File

Name: Thomas Marvolo Riddle.

Nickname: Lord Voldemort, The Dark Lord, “You-Know-You,” ect.

 Occupation: The wizard who all witches and wizards fear.

Distinguishing Characteristics: Pale, translucent skin, no hair, visible veins, slits for eyes, red pupils, no nose, nasty fingernails, bad teeth, has an overall snake-like appearance, wears robes.

Personality: He isn’t really a people person. He’s more of a shy guy who doesn’t like having his space invaded. He was in Slytherin House when he was in school at Hogwarts. He has a lot of friends, but they wear weird masks and kill people all the time. He has a pet snake who he talks to a lot. He is possibly schizophrenic.

Early Life: As a child Tom/Voldemort spent most of his life in an orphanage. He disowned himself from his family of ‘mudbloods’ and killed them. Albus Dumbledore located his where-a-bouts and informed him that he was a wizard when he visited Tom/Voldemort at the orphanage. He looked up to Dumbledore for a long time, until his priorities changed and he turned to the dark side. The rest is history.

Biggest fear: A frail old man with a long beard. (Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore,)

Lifetime goal: To kill a boy who he’s been stalking for a decade because he couldn’t kill him when he was an infant.

Little Known Fact: Before he got his snake whom he named ‘Nagini’ (and put a fragment of his soul into it,) he has a pet Pygmy Puff that he called Lorenzo. When he began to terrorize the Wizarding World, he brought Lorenzo wherever he went. But people saw him as less intimidating because of the bright pink fluffy pet he owned. So he threw his pet into a river and let it drown. Because of this action, he was fined by the WAMCA (Wizards Against Magical Creature Abuse).

 Crimes: Murder(s), stealing a wand from a man’s tomb, attempted murder, magical creature abuse, having an evil league of murderous followers, assisting condemned wizards out of Azkaban, and being evil in general.

***More will be posted about Lord Voldemort at a later date***